[Roost #1] Cyrn + Gwenwyn [ Pickle/Mousenheath] Finished!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

17/30

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:21 am

"Well, it's certainly not what I was expecting." Cyrn said with a little laugh. His left head was chewing on straw again, and his right head was just sort of smiling while his middle head talked. "So..." he said, pausing akwardly. He didn't know what to talk about or do.

Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Roost #1] Cyrn + Gwenwyn [ Pickle/Mousenheath] Finished!

Post by MousenHeath on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:29 pm

"Just say away from me when I'm mad okay?" She laughed slightly again. The sound much different from the usual hiss and the slight smile on her faces a mile away from the usual scowl. "Cyrn, how much do you mind my profession?"

MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

19/30

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:28 am

"I'll keep that in mind. And, well.... It's certainly not what I was expecting. But surprisingly... I'm okay with it. To a certain extent." Cyrn said. His left head was still being a bit jittery, but his right and center were perfectly fine. He took a few deep breaths from that one head alone and tried to calm it down, but like before, it had a mind of it's own.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:56 am

Gwenwyn smiled, she had noted the left head but said nothing. Why ruin it and make all of his head's jittery. "I'm getting over my bloodlust, I think. The wars... there was so much blood, it made me unstable, though I must admit, their's nothing much fun anymore. All the magicians from the dark side of the war are dead now; but there's the odd rogue lycan or vampire I suppose."She sighed in frustration, how she wished for a good fight; both magical species had their downfalls, if you were quick witted enough killing them was child's play. Gwen would have loved a real fight, with something a bit more human and alot more powerful.

MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

21/30

Post by Pickle on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 pm

"I could imagine... I was... 'well protected' from the gruesome sights of the war. Who ever owned me when I was younger locked be in a blacked out sound proof basement, luckily with food and water for a loooong time. Certainly not during the entire war, but long enough for wherever we lived to eb attacked, demolished, and abandoned. I finally broke my way out, since I wasn't very happy down there. I couldn't see when I came out and I almost ran back in when I saw the blazing sun." Cyrn said. That was one part about his past that he liked to forget... dark enclosed areas scared him to death, and that would be why. If there hasn't been a window in this room, he probably would be spazzing out at the moment. Of course, that could be half of the reason his left head was in such a frightened mood...

Pickle

Back to top Go down

22/30

Post by MousenHeath on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 am

"I wonder why they'd do that?" She pondered aloud. "Did you accept you human form?" she asked suddenly, even surprising herself. It had been a little bit of an issue for her. She herself preferring her human form, to most things.

(Fail.)

MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

23/30

Post by Pickle on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 am

"Well, considering the house above the hidden basement was burned along with everyone in it, I'd assume they were protecting me. I can't remember much though..." Cyrn said. He was surprised at Gwenwyn's next question, about his human form. "Um... I don't know. I mean, I've never been able to morph... So I guess not. I'm not sure, though..." he said.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

24/30 (six more posts!) XD

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:38 am

"Grim..." she growled quietly. "Just one more reason to cause him pain. He always had an affinity with fire, the darkness fans the flames." Everywhere she turned Gwenwyn could see the lives Grim had taken and the destruction he had caused. "If you've never been anywhere but with Pickle and that ghastly cellar; you may have never been gifted a human form, we could go see Nyxia over it, if you like... It's just that, well I always preferred my human form." She smiled, her prevous anger fading at Grim as she looked up under her eyelashes at Cyrn, she wouldn't blame him is he didn't want a human form, but she would certainly like seeing him human; that would be interesting indeed.

MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

25/30 *squee*!

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 am

"Hmmm... Human.... I've always wanted thumbs. They seem to be more useful than a mouth, since you don't taste everything you pick up. I would like to see what it's like to have a human form." Cyrn said, pondering. It would be a fun experience, and Gwenwyn liked hers, so surely they weren't that bad. What he had really admired was Pickle's incredible ability to multi task with three hands counting her tail. Of course, he assumed most normal humans didn't have that extra limb to help them out. Still... A human form might be pretty great.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

26/30 So close! o3o

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Gwenwyn felt relieved. She actually found Cyrn bearable, and it would perhaps make him more bearable if he gained a human form. She laughed slightly. "Thumbs are very useful." She agreed, the expressions on her three heads mischievous.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Down the winding path he trod,
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Rhune stones : 150

Back to top Go down

27/30 :D

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Cyrn smiled. It seemed that he was getting more comfortable now, since his left head had stopped acting so weird. He thought about how he would look in a human form, and wondered how beautiful Gwenwyn must look in hers. He looked around the room with his right head and asked, "So... What do we do now?" it seemed like they were running out of things to talk about, and he could tell the sun was setting from the light coming through the window.
Pickle

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

28!

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Gwenwyn smiled, looking up at him. "We'll see each other... After this... Right?" For a moment Gwen looked slightly vunerable; she was in his power now. She wasn't going to hold it against him if he said no. Well she would; but she promised herself that she wouldn't drag it out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

29! O3C

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Cyrn smiled sweetly. "Of course... If you'd like that, then I would too." he said. He moved closer to her and gently nuzzled her on the cheek in his attempt to show affection. It looked like today wasn't so disasterous after all. he thought to himself. It had actually gone well for him, surprisingly. He liked Gwenwyn, and he hoped that after tonight they would still hold some sort of relationship.

Maybe he wouldn't get mad at Pickle for this after all...

((sorreh for the cheesyness xD))
Pickle

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

30/30 XDDDD Finished!

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 am

"Thankyou Cyrn." She said smiling slightly. She stiffened as he nuzzled her on the cheek; this Romance thing was new to her. She was very surprised to find she didn't exactly mind his closeness. Some mass murderer she was.

(Cheesy-ness over here~)

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:34 am

Rayd sighed.

"Mockingbirds. We'll need to be ready - we should expect a clutch in around four days, give or take.

(This thread will remained locked until then. After that, babies will be posted and this thread will be unlocked.)

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Clutch is in!

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:32 pm

(PM me who takes what, both of you, and when records match you'll be sent your codes)

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2