[Roost #1] Cyrn + Gwenwyn [ Pickle/Mousenheath] Finished!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Roost #1] Cyrn + Gwenwyn [ Pickle/Mousenheath] Finished!

Post by Pickle on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Cyrn woke up and shook his head. 'W-where am I?" he muttered, looking around the room. There was a small window in the back, snacks in a corner, and a nest that took up most of the room, which he was currently laying in. His mind raced, trying to figure out what was going on. Then, his stomach dropped. "If I ever get my mouth on Pickle, I'll..." he trailed of there, knowing that no matter what he claimed he would do, he would never have the heart to do it. Of course, now he didn't know what to do. At least he knew where he was.... Cyrn flew over to the door and pushed on it, but it didn't budge. There was no handle on this side, either. "Oh no...." he said, frantically flying around the room.

Closing Date: August 20
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

2/30

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Gwenwyn woke up with a headache and the smell of blood in her nostrils. "Grim!" She snarled looking around her, that no-good traitor did this to her and he was going to regret it for the rest of his miserable existence. She would kill him if he wasn't immortal. She'd shred him to pieces, leave him in even more agony for hours- Her thoughts were interrupted when she looked around at where she was; the inside the oak tree where the roosts were situated. For a moment a flicker of fear could be seen in her eyes. Oh god. Not her; she couldn't possibly be a mother. She gasped again; no she'd have to meet a male it wasn't that she was inclined the other way. But after the incident with her father, she'd never trusted males again. Looking up to the exit there was a note, there was two actually. One read;

Have fun.

Love,
Grim.

The next was a small note from Nyxia, obviously rat delivered. Her fate was sealed. With an agitated growl she flew around the stair case, landing next to room #1. With a defiant look she opened the door and slammed it behind her. She looked angry, and very, very intimidating.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Down the winding path he trod,
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

Rhune stones : 150

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

3/30

Post by Pickle on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Cyrn jumped in surprise as he heard the door open. He would've rushed to get our, but he was too shocked ot see the figure standing in his way. The door closed and clicked behind the new female Antana Quetzal who had entered the room. "Oh no...." he said worriedly. "U-u-um.... hello..." Cyrn said. If oly he had a way to get out of here! Oh, this was terrible... for him, anyway. He backed against the far wall, getting as much space between him and the female as he could. If only he had a way out of here!

Last edited by Pickle on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pickle

Back to top Go down

4/30

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 pm

"Let's get one thing straight. I don't want to be here, I don't want kids, I don't want to go through the same thing my mother went through." Gwen growled, her three heads blinking in unison. She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment; the stress getting to her. Grim was in for it now. He was going to get it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

5/30

Post by Pickle on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Cyrn gulped. "N-neither do I." he mumbled. He didn't know what else to say or do. "Um... Well..." was all he could manage to get out. Both his left and right heads were frantically looking about the room for a way out while his middle head was talking. The female before him was beautiful, yes, but he still didn't want to... um... yeah. Cyrn hovered akwardly, feeling very out of place.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

6/30

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:08 pm

"Good." Said slowly, her three pairs of eyes darting around the room, as if looking for an escape. With a sigh she sat down. "Nyxia said it would be "good for me to have children", "help me get over my past demons" I don't see how." Once the blood-lust faded Gwen could be almost normal, if a little dark. She sat down, unlike Cyrn she seemed resigned to her fate. "I go by Gwenwyn." She said shortly, trying to ignore the fact the male before wasn't not handsome.

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

7/30

Post by Pickle on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Just the mention of children made Cyrn act that much more nervous. He tried to look calm, though, so he sat down as well. "Gwenwyn... that's a beautiful name. Um... my name is Cyrn." he said with difficulty. His left head had taken a piece of straw from the nest and was chewing on it nervously, while his right head was looking around cautiously. He never did used those heads to speak; he just used them as arms and stuff. ...And to scarf down food at triple speed.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Re: [Roost #1] Cyrn + Gwenwyn [ Pickle/Mousenheath] Finished!

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:31 pm

"Thanks." She said rather stiffly, curling her black and green tail around herself. How had Grim managed to expose the one thing that terrified her most. "Cyrn is a nice name." She said, finally as if not wanting to admit the fact her partner wasn't as terrible as she imagined.

(I've just noticed the minute you push Gwen into a breeding room she goes all submissive XD)

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

9/30

Post by Pickle on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Cyrn smiled. With the middle head, at least. He was becoming a bit more at ease here, though he still wasn't comfortable with the situation. "You're welcome, and thanks." he said. He didn't know what to do at that moment, so he flew over to the corner with the food and asked, 'Would you like something to eat?"
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 pm

"No thank you, I'm fine." The usual Gwenwyn would make some snide comment about death, or how poisonous she was. But at the moment it seemed to be beyond her. She swallowed, she did want to know more about the creature in front of her."Cyrn, would you agree to the fact we know little but each other's names?"

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

11/30

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:25 am

Cyrn's middle head nodded slowly. "Yes, I would. I suppose you would like to know more about me?" he asked politely. He sat back down again, closer to Gwenwyn than he had before but not exactly next to her. Just on the rim of the large nest. "My past wasn't all that interesting. I daresay I was the one who raised Pickle, my 'owner', and now she acts in control. I swear, that little girl is the one who forced me into this whole matter. Well, I don't know who my parents were, and now that Pickle has been taking care of everything I've been getting a bit lonely. So apparently she thought kids would lighten me up. I suppose they would... Anyway- Ow. Stop that!" he was cut off as his left head started throwing straw into the middle head's face, and the right one was attacking the left one. Honestly, you'd think he's be able to control his own body. Well, three heads mean three minds of their own. When they finally got settled down, he said, "Sorry about that. Now, do tell me more about yourself, if you'd please?" he said politely. He was trying to seem formal and stuff, but he probably sounded like an ideot.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

12/30

Post by MousenHeath on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:44 am

"My past, has been very bloody. I was a rebellious child, brought up during Pollux's first reign. I learnt the ways of fighting; my mother was scared of me. I terrified her. It was then one day, I caught my father with another quetzal rather than my mother. He never saw the end of that day. My mother was shocked and scared about what I could do. She called me a monster, I ran. I was never a monster, I fought for things that were right and true. How could I be a monster. Almost a full year later; Nyxia found me and I spend the rest of my childhood by her side; I was taught by the best and I was better than them by the end of my training. I was also venomous, very much so, deadly poisonous infact. During the second war, my task was simple; bring down the one named Grim. He is the only person ever to escape me. I was well known to kill everything I was assigned. I was also known for being unpredictable and dangerous. Often letting my bloodlust cloud my thoughts. Out of this... Place I am Gwenwyn the venomous death." She smiled dangerously for a moment as she told her story, her eyes dangerous, though, she was almost worried now, did she want Cyrn to be afraid of her?

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

13/30

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:50 am

All three of Cyrn's heads held the same shocked expression. The only true way to describe it is like this: O_______o
He sat there speechless and terrifyed. "Um.... Wow.... Uhm..." was all he could manage to get out. A shiver ran down his spine at the thought of what she was capable of.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:11 am

She looked up at him; all three heads flickering somewhat nervously. "Don't look at me like that, please." Her bottom lips wobbled slightly, but she quickly cut it out. She hadn't cried since her mother had thrown her out. "Cyrn? I'm sorry, I had meant to scare you but-" Her own hurt at Cyrn being scared of her was quite surprising.

(These guys me thinks would be a really sure odd couple <3)

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

15/30

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:59 am

Cyrn felt bad for looking so afraid. "I-it's okay. I was just really surprised, that's all. Sorry if I hurt your feelings..." he said. Cyrn moved beside her and tried to comfort her in some way so she would know he was sorry.
He was still a tad scared though, and although his middle and right head had sorrowful expressions on, the left one had a hint of fear in it's eyes. He hoped she didn't notice, though.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:11 am

She sighed, Nyxia would find her unrecognisable. She was known for severe, mood swings. But, being this submissive; never. "I guess, being stuck in a locked room with a venomous trained assassin, isn't exactly your Idea of fun, huh?" She laughed quietly to herself. "Any normal quetzal would be scared, perhaps I'm a little to wild for my own good."

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

17/30

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:21 am

"Well, it's certainly not what I was expecting." Cyrn said with a little laugh. His left head was chewing on straw again, and his right head was just sort of smiling while his middle head talked. "So..." he said, pausing akwardly. He didn't know what to talk about or do.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:29 pm

"Just say away from me when I'm mad okay?" She laughed slightly again. The sound much different from the usual hiss and the slight smile on her faces a mile away from the usual scowl. "Cyrn, how much do you mind my profession?"

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

19/30

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:28 am

"I'll keep that in mind. And, well.... It's certainly not what I was expecting. But surprisingly... I'm okay with it. To a certain extent." Cyrn said. His left head was still being a bit jittery, but his right and center were perfectly fine. He took a few deep breaths from that one head alone and tried to calm it down, but like before, it had a mind of it's own.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:56 am

Gwenwyn smiled, she had noted the left head but said nothing. Why ruin it and make all of his head's jittery. "I'm getting over my bloodlust, I think. The wars... there was so much blood, it made me unstable, though I must admit, their's nothing much fun anymore. All the magicians from the dark side of the war are dead now; but there's the odd rogue lycan or vampire I suppose."She sighed in frustration, how she wished for a good fight; both magical species had their downfalls, if you were quick witted enough killing them was child's play. Gwen would have loved a real fight, with something a bit more human and alot more powerful.

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

21/30

Post by Pickle on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 pm

"I could imagine... I was... 'well protected' from the gruesome sights of the war. Who ever owned me when I was younger locked be in a blacked out sound proof basement, luckily with food and water for a loooong time. Certainly not during the entire war, but long enough for wherever we lived to eb attacked, demolished, and abandoned. I finally broke my way out, since I wasn't very happy down there. I couldn't see when I came out and I almost ran back in when I saw the blazing sun." Cyrn said. That was one part about his past that he liked to forget... dark enclosed areas scared him to death, and that would be why. If there hasn't been a window in this room, he probably would be spazzing out at the moment. Of course, that could be half of the reason his left head was in such a frightened mood...
Pickle

Back to top Go down

22/30

Post by MousenHeath on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 am

"I wonder why they'd do that?" She pondered aloud. "Did you accept you human form?" she asked suddenly, even surprising herself. It had been a little bit of an issue for her. She herself preferring her human form, to most things.

(Fail.)

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

23/30

Post by Pickle on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 am

"Well, considering the house above the hidden basement was burned along with everyone in it, I'd assume they were protecting me. I can't remember much though..." Cyrn said. He was surprised at Gwenwyn's next question, about his human form. "Um... I don't know. I mean, I've never been able to morph... So I guess not. I'm not sure, though..." he said.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

24/30 (six more posts!) XD

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:38 am

"Grim..." she growled quietly. "Just one more reason to cause him pain. He always had an affinity with fire, the darkness fans the flames." Everywhere she turned Gwenwyn could see the lives Grim had taken and the destruction he had caused. "If you've never been anywhere but with Pickle and that ghastly cellar; you may have never been gifted a human form, we could go see Nyxia over it, if you like... It's just that, well I always preferred my human form." She smiled, her prevous anger fading at Grim as she looked up under her eyelashes at Cyrn, she wouldn't blame him is he didn't want a human form, but she would certainly like seeing him human; that would be interesting indeed.

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

25/30 *squee*!

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 am

"Hmmm... Human.... I've always wanted thumbs. They seem to be more useful than a mouth, since you don't taste everything you pick up. I would like to see what it's like to have a human form." Cyrn said, pondering. It would be a fun experience, and Gwenwyn liked hers, so surely they weren't that bad. What he had really admired was Pickle's incredible ability to multi task with three hands counting her tail. Of course, he assumed most normal humans didn't have that extra limb to help them out. Still... A human form might be pretty great.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next