|.:.| How'd I End Up Here? :V |.:.| (open)

Go down

|.:.| How'd I End Up Here? :V |.:.| (open)

Post by Pickle on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Akimi slithered up another tree. She was trying to reach the top so she could determine her location in these dense forests, but it didn't prove very easy for her. Getting a tad annoyed, she flew back down and begun weaving her way through the trees.
"Why did I even come here? How did I get here?" she mumbled to herself. She had no idea how she ended up on this island, or why, but she decided to make the best of it and search for new flower species. That always seemed to lighten her mood when she was in though situations.
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Re: |.:.| How'd I End Up Here? :V |.:.| (open)

Post by auntslappy282 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Sterling walked through the trees of the island. She walked quickly through the trees. She was looking for the tower that was here on this island. She stopped and heard a noise coming from nearby. It was talking! She ran toward it, and saw another animal. "Hello? My name is Sterling. What about you?" She asked, slowly walking toward it.
auntslappy282
Teh not so agonizing Agony Aunt.

Rhune stones : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:01 am

Akimi looked at the Tyrantsaur in surprise. "Oh hello, Sterling~ My name is Akimi. It's very nice to meet you." she said, introducing herself politely. She was very happy to see another living creature (besides just trees, of course). "Um, do you, perhaps, know how to get our of here? I'm not exactly sure how I arrived, and I'm quite lost." Akimi said.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Sterling looked at Akimi. She smiled and looked off into the distance. "To tell you the truth, I'm not to sure how I got here either," Sterling looked deeper into the forest. "I heard there were elves here. We could look for them and see if they could help us get off,"
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Akimi smiled sweetly at Sterling. "I guess we have something in common, then." she said with a giggle that sounded like a ringing bell. When Sterling mentioned elves, Akimi looked confused. "Elves? I haven't seen any. Though I'm sure it'd be amazing to." she said. She had always hoped of meeting some uncommon creature like elves, so she hoped she would get to see some.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:53 pm

"Yeah I heard that there were elves on this Island. I don't know if it's true but we can go look," Sterling said. He looked up to the sky to see if there was anything that could lead him to the elves. He started to walk toward the edge of the forest. "What do you think?" Sterling looked at Akimi.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:18 am

Akimi smiled, the little bubble of adventure forming inside of her. "Yeah, let's go see if we can find some~!" she said enthusiastically. She was very excited now, since back at the Cottage, she never left the flowerbed. Now that she appeared here, she could actually have an adventure instead of just imagining one!
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Sterling smiled. "I love adventures. Except, I've never had one before," Sterling said. SHe smiled and started to head toward the center of the island. She expected that the elves would probably be more toward the middle. She walked along the forest silently.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Akimi smiled. "Me neither. I'm sure it'll be fun though. If anything bad happens, I'll see if I can push my aura over to you. It's like a shield; you can't feel a thing if someone hits you. I've tried spreading it onto other people before, but I need more practice." she explained. She followed Sterling eagerly, excited to have a new friend and a new adventure. Of course, she wasn't sure if Sterling counted her as a friend yet, but Akimi was very quick to bond with people.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 am

Sterling smiled. "I'm sure we'll be fine. Plus, I've lived with a dragon for awhile, so I'm ready for the unexpected!" She said, pumping her small fist into the air. She was happy to finally go on an adventure! And with someone, who might become her friend. She smiled and trodded along. She heard a rustling in the grass and looked over to Akimi.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:32 am

Akimi grinned. "Cool~" she said happily. Sh heard a rustling in the grass, too, and looked over at Sterling. She saw that Sterling was looking at her, so she turned to look in the directon of the rustling. "What was that?" she whispered to Sterling, peering into the bushes.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:38 am

Sterling walked slowly over to the bush, when she got there what ever was behind the bush had just ran away. "Should we follow it?" Sterling said looking over at Akimi. She walked slowly over the bush and looked back. She smelt a slight hint of elf, since she lived with one, blowing from the direction the thing ran off to. "It's your call," Sterling said, turning around.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:47 am

Akimi flew over as well but aw that whatever it was had split and ran. "I'd say we should; it might be an elf! C'mon, let's go!" Akimi exclaimed, flying after the creature. She stuck back enough for Sterling to keep up since flying was much faster than running. She didn't want to accidentally leave her behind or something.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:02 am

Sterling ran after Akimi. She felt new energy flow through her body. She was so excited to be on an adventure, and maybe track down some elves! She loved this. She ran through the trees, following Akimi. Luckily it wasn't to dense where they were.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down