Restricted Species Apply Form

Go down

Restricted Species Apply Form

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:42 pm

A restricted species, is a species so rare that it's restricted you cannot roleplay your character as one of these unless you have applied here. You don't get it? Let me explain, if you have a quetzal, he can be a grey elemental right? You're not applying for the species of Quetzal that would be silly, your applying for a restricted/rare subspecies, they are restricted as I cannot have to many of them running around because it would interfere with the main plot. Please note that it's only these species and things such as different kinds of vampires or a creature that isn't listed in the Encyclopaedia that needs to be applied for. Anything else such as anthro humans or creatures that only have a small amount of change can be applied for.

Current restricted species:
Grey Elementals
Demon/Fey halfings (Do not apply as until after they have been declared as an official species, they are at the moment, just rumours.)
Training Magicians learning the ways of Nyx. Glitched magicians or apprentices do not need to be applied for.

The form.

Code:

The specie you want:
The name of the pet/person you are applying the specie to:
Why is it important this pet/person gets the specie?
Why do you think we should grant it?

Just post down here, with the reasoning. I may be picky, I may not be. It depends on how rare/how protective I am of the species. I'm allowed to be irrational, these are rare species I can't have every person in Nyx rping a, say a grey elemental, it just wouldn't work. ^.^

Last edited by Mousenheath on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

Rhune stones : 150

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Restricted Species Apply Form

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Sorry, earlier I didn't realize that we had to post here for certain characters. Here's the one I had in mind to be... well, me. xD I don't know if she'd count as a restricted character, but she technically is mostly human. x3

The specie you want: Anthro/Mutant, whichever term you perfer. Basically just a human female with a tail is all.

The name of the pet/person you are applying the specie to: Pickle

Why is it important this pet/person gets the specie? Well, I'd been meaning to try out a character like this before. She'd be... me. Um, I haven't decided on how she got her tail, whther it was genetics or something. But, she absolutely adores animals and adopt tons of them. Pfft, I don't know if you really need the whole story, but long story short she's my character.

Why do you think we should grant it? Um... I dunno. Dx *isn't good at pursuading people*

I should re-write this section, I fail at explaining, a character with a tail is fine. I mean like... A vampire that sucks energy and is not classic Nyxian would need to be looked at, because I need to know it's weaknesses strengths ect. Does that help any confusion?
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:26 pm

Updated!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Down the winding path he trod,
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

Rhune stones : 150

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content