Exploration? Yay!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Exploration? Yay!

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:47 am

"What a meanie! It makes you look great! All strong and adventurous! You have your bracelet, and I have my bag! Mommy sewed it for me. Mommy was a giant spider this big! she grinned, stretching herself as far as she could.

(truth is out. Shimmer was raised by a spider.)

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:37 am

"You really think so? Thanks!" Hang said proudly. "Cool! I love spiders! Pickle sleeps when she sees them, though. One time, a spider laid an egg thing right on the outside of my box! When it hatched, Miss Pickle sure was sleepy." Hang said. He hadn't exactly grasped the concept of 'fainting' yet. He just thought she got really tired.
(awesome~ I hope you know, Pickle has a monkey tail. xD)

Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:30 pm

"I bet he was teasing you because he was jealous!" Shimmer grinned. "I love them too, and the lady in the house, she has a spider that's HUGE! And it's all spiny and it has glowing red eyes! She says she's trying to breed a bunch and then everyone can have them! I dunno what breed means...I think it means babies! 8D"
Simpleminded little Shimmer was so strange.

(cool <3)

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 am

" 'Breed'? That's a funny word. I think Pickle was talking to someone about it once, but when I asked, she said I was too young. Maybe it does mean babies." Hang said, deep into thought. Then he noticed something. "Hey look, I have snow on my wings! It's coming from the sky!" He said hapily. He turned around and upside down to shake it all off, then caught back up with Shimmer. I thought only water could do that. Fall from the sky," he said curiously. "I used to drink the water from the sky, but then Pickle told me not to, and when I asked why, she said because it's angel pee." he said. Pickle would always tell him stories to answer his questions, because no simple answer would usually satisfy him. "I don't drink angel pee anymore." he said matter-of-factly.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:29 am

"Mommy Rue said the same. She said she'd tell me when I was older. But Mommy Rue is dead and I'm all alone. Except for the nice ladies who help me. But they aren't Mommy..." She looked up. "Where I lived, everything was icy and it snowed all the time. It never rained, though."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:52 am

"I'm sorry. At least you're not lonley now. You have me to talk to! <3!" Hang said hapily, trying to cheer Shimmer up. He did a loop or two to amuse her and then took his place back alongside her. "Do you like the icy snow?" Hang asked.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 am

"Yup! It reminds me of my old home back in the far North! They made lots of sweaters there cause it was always cold. That made me happy, though cause I love the cold!" 8D Shimmer was right back to happy, no longer depressed, cause depression was no fun!

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 am

"Cool. Cold is fun. I don't like storms. Do you? Sometimes I'm afraid to admit, but the zap scares be a whole lot." Hang said. He hoped Shimmer wouldn't laugh at him for being afraid. Ray and Jett did back at hime, and Jett was so brave that even when it was stormy he stood on the fence.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:46 am

"I always hide when there are storms, cause they're scary. There was never any lightning in the way North! It's weird, isn't it? It's so bright, what if you could put the lightning in a bottle? Then you'd have a super-bright candle!"

The Shroud of Spring is nestled in the snow, not far away from the little quetzals playing.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:08 am

"Yeah, that would be cool. Lighteningh is a long word, so I just say zap. I bet you that's waht the candles would be called! A zap candle!" Hang liked candle wax, but only at that point in between when it's drying but it's still a bit melted where it's cold and squishable. His sculpture creations that Hang made with Pickle are decolorating the shleves in the Cottage. "I'm glad you're afraid of storms too. Now I don't feel all lonley like I'm the only one." Hang said with a sweet smile.
Pickle

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 am

"I always felt the same way at home! Cause...one of them, Deadlock, she shoots zaps out of her mouth, and they're all really used to it. I think it's scary," Shimmer said matter-of-factly. "Except...a zap candle might be dangerous cause what if the zap got out?"

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:20 am

"Zaps out of her mouth?! That sounds scary. And if the zap got out of the candle.... That would be scary, too." He said. 'Zaps' were certainly on his list of his least favorite things. He could just imagine if Jett were able to shoot them out of his mouth. The world would end, in his mind.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:24 am

"[b]But she's usually pretty nice 'cept when someone messes with her kids. She has lots of them - Mari and Ruuchi and Kumi and Anta and - and - and - and a lot! Some of them are still in eggshells too and it's really weird! And she'll act all nice and normal and then she'll zap your brains out!"

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:24 pm

"Oh there's a pretty blue egg back at the Cottage. Miss Pickle gave it to Ray and told him some mumbo jumbo about it being a curse, but truths are, it just likes him so it follows him. But Shhhh, Ray doesn't know that. He's supposed to be being punished for responimibilitie. I don't know what that word is." Hang said. Pickle hadn't done a very good job of explaining long word, but he had come to the conclusion that it meant kindness and a job. He still didn't get it, though.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:00 pm

"Hey! I know that one! Cause...cause I kinda met its mommy. She said it had a different papa then her other kids, cause otherwise it would end up all weird like Kaidy and Mari. That's what she said and she wouldn't lie! Responimibilitie? I dunno that one either...It's a big word. Maybe it means someone is supposed to learn lots of big words like it?"

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 pm

"Yea. If the lightning lady is the egg's mommy, then Ray's in troooooouuuuubbbbllllleeee." Hang said. From what he ha seen, Ray hated the egg and would do anything to get rid of it. At night, Hang liked to wath it move across the floor tward him. Sometimes if the egg coudn't get up onto the place that Ray slept, Hang would go out of his box and curl around it so that it would be warm. After all, he likes round things. Hang only wished best for the little egg.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 pm

"Yup! Uh oh, I hope he doesn't meet her. She's really mean when people mess with her kids!" Shimmer hadn't seen Deadlock freak out often, but when she did, she was terrifying. She just looked at you and you couldn't stop running, couldn't stop being terrified. And - and the zapping! Shimmer was terrified of Deadlock, and the only kids of hers she would go near were Kaido and Mari.

((Kaido and Mari are the children of Deadlock/Kael and Deadlock/Bloodlore respectively. I need to make a family tree for these guys.))

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:47 pm

"Ray is sometimes mean. He's really really funny though, but some of his jokes can be a little mean. That's why Pickle punished him." Hang said. He had thought of Ray to be really really funny, except when he's mad, but Pickle had told him that He was a bad influence. Tha main reason that Pickle had punished Ray was because of that, and Hang was like her baby, so she really didn't want him acting like Ray.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 am

"Oh. Mean jokes are funny, but it's not fun when people make them at you, right? Like that mean guy you were talking about? Loki says that all the other dinos made fun of him when he lived with them. So he left."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 am

"Yeah, they're no fun when they're made at you. Ray sometimes made them at me, so I threw mud at him and told him to go watch his eggie! Pickle made me say sorry because that really upset him. He didn't cry though, so I don''t think it upset him too bad." Hang said innocently.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 am

"Still, mud is icky. 'M glad I don't have hair like Rayd! That stuff would be a mess to get dirt out of! And it would smell, too!" Shimmer said.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 am

"Yea, Ray has hair. I guess that's why he was upset about the mud. I felt really bad, so I gave him a flower. He liked it, I think." Hang said. He felt so bad, when what he had done really wasn't a big deal.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:05 pm

"I'm sure he did. Everyone loves flowers! And you only hurt him because he said something mean. Miss Rayd said that self-defense is okay. And Mommy Rue had a special job. She was something called a "shamamaman" or something." Shimmer grinned lopsidedly, trying to cheer him up.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 am

"Yeah... flowers are cool." Hang said, smiling. Shimmer had done a great job in cheering him up, and Hang did a loop in the air. "Hm... I wander how deep the snow is..." Hang pondered. He kinda wanted to dive into it, but he was afraid it might just be like two inches.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:01 am

"Mommy said that it can't melt up here because it's too cold! It's probably really deep! Just like it was really deep back at our first home wayyy up North!!" Shimmer's eyes glittered.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:50 am

Hang smiled. "In that case... Cannon ball! o3o!" He folded his wings close to his body and curled into a ball, plummeting to the ground. "WEEEEE!!!" he said, shutting his eyes tight.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 am

Shimmer gasped a moment and them followed suit. This was so much fun! Why hadn't she ever tried this at home?!

"LEEROY JENKINS!"

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:19 am

Hang fell through the snow with a tiny thud. He had to have gone down at least seven feet without hitting the rock before he stopped. He dug his way out as quickly as he could and scrambled along the top of the snow. "Shimmer?" he called. "Where are you?" It was hard for him to see light colors against the snow.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 am

"Right here, I am! That was fun! Want to do it again?" the brightly colored Gossamer grinned.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:05 pm

"Yeah, it's fun!" Hang said as he flew up high in the sky. He counted to three and plummeted, doing a dive into the snow.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Shimmer followed suit. Instead of just falling, though, she spun around in the air before finally finishing like a diver. Snow diving should've been a sport. That would've been fun.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:02 am

Hang continued flying up and down, diving through the snow. Then he realized his tail felt... different. He looked back at it, and realized what was wrong. His charm bracelet was missing! D8 "ShimmerShimmerShimmerShimmerShimmer! My bracelet is gone!" he said in a panicked tone.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:15 am

"Oh no! D8 Maybe it fell into the snow! How bout we look around? When snow gets hot it turns into water...maybe we can make a fire and turn the snow away!"

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:18 am

"Well, it probably fell off in the holes I made in the snow. Let's look there first!" Hang said, flying down to a hole in the snow that he had made while he was diving. He flew down it and felt along the walls and dug more at the bottom, but he didn't find anything.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next