Exploration? Yay!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Exploration? Yay!

Post by Pickle on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 am

Hang smiled. "You're welcome. And Cool! You're real good at it." He sculpted another, which resembled a lump with a head and arms. "This is the nice lady who takes care of me," he said proudly. Then he made a snowball and quite childishly flicked it over at Shimmer, laughing.

Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:57 am

Shimmer giggled. She loved snow. "I live kinda by myself in a lady's clothes drawer. Here she is!" She shaped a vaguely elflike face, and then flung it at hang in retaliation. "This is fun!"

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 am

"I told Pickle that I can take care of myself, but she said I was still too young. It's not fair. Zal gets to do whatever she wants!" Hang said, pouting. Then he got hit by Shimmer's snowball and he started laughing. "Yeah, it is fun~!" he agreed. He forgot all about his tantrum about Pickle and started throwing more snowballs, laughing and snorting.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:58 am

Shimmer grinned and retaliated with her own barrage. She had pretty much forgotten why she was there. After all, making new friends was fun! Why would she bother with the indigo? She already had it anyhow.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:25 am

Hang continued laughing and got a mouthful of snow from the last snowball. He swallowed it an started hopping/flying all over the place. He had this before when be had eaten a bunch of ice, and Pickle told him what it was called. "Brainfreeze! Eek! Brainfreeze!" he squealed.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am

"Oh my! I think I saw one of those once. Rayd had just adopted this adorably cute critter and it got into the freezer! Hey, maybe a sweater would help! Do you need one?" Shimmer asked.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 pm

"No... I think it's gone now." Hang said hapily. "Oh! Uhm, I think I should keep looking for the thing... But first..." he added, flicking another snowball with his tail and running off, laughing.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Shimmer grinned and followed him, pelting him with a snowball of her own. "The "herb?" Did she say what kind of herb it was? The lady who keeps care of the house I live in talks about all sorts of "herbs." I think it's a fancy word for plant."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:49 am

Hang flew higher and called down, "She said something about... Um... It's purple." Hang wasn't good at remembering what things were called. He racked his brain an then blurted out, "Sage! She said it's rare here, but I'm pretty sure that's what it's called. He said.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 am

"Sage? Hmm...I bet we can find some wayyyy at the top! Cause no one else goes up there!" She took a sweater out of her messenger, bag and put it on. "Better safe than sorry!"

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:40 am

Hang smiled and said, "I'll race ya! One, Two, Three.... GO!" and he took off tward the top, showing off and doing loops. He was at the peak of happiness when playing with Shimmer. It's a shame there's no one his age to play with him at home...
He continued spiraling and looping as he flew further tward the top, gigglesnorting as well.
Pickle

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:45 am

Shimmer followed, but she had the misfortune of being slowed down by her messenger-bag. She was still able to loop around a few times of her own, though, grinning. At home, she was always hiding. No one could know she was there. But she was having fun now!

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Hang noticed that Shimmer wasn't going too fast, so he slowed down and flew beside her. "Need help carrying somethin'?" he asked politely. He didn't want to fly off and leave her behind, and he also didn't want her to get really tired carrying something that he could help with.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 am

"No, it's just my bag. I'm fine." Shimmer always felt really bad asking for help. After all, she was tougher than a lot of others, and it wasn't proper for a young lady to rely heavily on another.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:11 am

"Okay. Let me know, though. Pickle says I have to be nice to girls. I always thought girls were icky, but you're pretty cool," Hang said, trying to give her a compliment. He flew in circles around her until he got dizzy and couldn't fly straight. He laughed a little, knowing he must look pretty funny flying lopsided.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:39 am

"That's cuz some girls are icky! There's this girl in the house and she wears this weird dress and makeup! She's scary!" Shimmer grinned. He was flying funny.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:09 pm

"Yea. I saw this lady visit once and she scared me because she looks evil. Pickle says that she's not evil though," Hang said. He was begining to straighten out his flying and then he said, "This mountain is tall. And look," here he pointed to the ground, "There's so much more dirt!" By dirt, of course, Hang did mean the snow. It seemed odd that he never knew what it was and his species were supposed to live in the cold. It just hardly ever snowed for him at the Cottage.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:46 pm

"What did she look like? Was she tall? Was she a zombie?" She blinked. "I think this is called snow."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Hang shruged. "I dunno. She stayed for five minutes and then left, and I hid in my box." he said. Hang was usually very afraid of girls who were older than him, all except for Pickle who he considered his 'mommy'. Girls his age were fun to play with, except for those ones who try to grow up too fast. Those girls are known to scare the living daylights out of Hang.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 pm

"Really? Why did she come to your house? There aren't many visitors to our house...and I have to hide! But I think they know I live in their house cause they always leave food out for me. There's this really scary lady with blue skin and a zombie crocodile pet thing, and this nice lady who leaves cloth out for me to use in my nest, and the person who never leaves the house and makes it all clean. And the scary makeup lady that visits every now and then, but they don't like her much."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Hang nodded. "This scary purple Quetzal lady comes to visit sometimes, and she's scary. Pickle says I have to be nice, but I don't wanna come out of my box. I never do when she's here, but the lady always brings me trinkets so I'm still deciding if she's nice or not." He had a mad stash of random shiny objects in a cardboard box he found outside. The box now sits under Pickle's bed where Hang chewed a hole in it and made a sort of 'nest'. When he got home, Hang planned on adding his new coin to the stash.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:47 pm

"Hey, I know her! Cuz she lives in my house! She's the one who gives me shiny little bits of cloth. I still miss Mommy Rue, but she's nice, so I don't have to miss her as much. Mommy Rue went to a place called Heaven, but none of the maps say where I can find that."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:02 am

"That's cool. And I bet heaven is a cool place." Hang said. He had no knowledge of it either, though Pickle had mentioned it a few times before. He flew in a loop again, practicing his flying. It was really fun to do tricks in the sky.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:09 am

"Mommy said it's a nice place where good little girls and boys go and get presents. Then she went there herself. But...Rayd said Mommy can't come back again. It makes me sad."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 am

"That's what Miss Pickle said too. I don't know my mommy, so I count Pickle as my mommy. She's really nice, and she bought me a silver bracelet," Hang said, lifting up his tail to show a small charm bracelet. "It's my favoritest thing, and I bring it everywhere. Jett is mean, and he said it makes me look like a girl, though. I like it anyway. Jett is a Hydra thingy that are real nasty and stand on the fence all day."
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:47 am

"What a meanie! It makes you look great! All strong and adventurous! You have your bracelet, and I have my bag! Mommy sewed it for me. Mommy was a giant spider this big! she grinned, stretching herself as far as she could.

(truth is out. Shimmer was raised by a spider.)

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:37 am

"You really think so? Thanks!" Hang said proudly. "Cool! I love spiders! Pickle sleeps when she sees them, though. One time, a spider laid an egg thing right on the outside of my box! When it hatched, Miss Pickle sure was sleepy." Hang said. He hadn't exactly grasped the concept of 'fainting' yet. He just thought she got really tired.
(awesome~ I hope you know, Pickle has a monkey tail. xD)
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:30 pm

"I bet he was teasing you because he was jealous!" Shimmer grinned. "I love them too, and the lady in the house, she has a spider that's HUGE! And it's all spiny and it has glowing red eyes! She says she's trying to breed a bunch and then everyone can have them! I dunno what breed means...I think it means babies! 8D"
Simpleminded little Shimmer was so strange.

(cool <3)

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 am

" 'Breed'? That's a funny word. I think Pickle was talking to someone about it once, but when I asked, she said I was too young. Maybe it does mean babies." Hang said, deep into thought. Then he noticed something. "Hey look, I have snow on my wings! It's coming from the sky!" He said hapily. He turned around and upside down to shake it all off, then caught back up with Shimmer. I thought only water could do that. Fall from the sky," he said curiously. "I used to drink the water from the sky, but then Pickle told me not to, and when I asked why, she said because it's angel pee." he said. Pickle would always tell him stories to answer his questions, because no simple answer would usually satisfy him. "I don't drink angel pee anymore." he said matter-of-factly.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:29 am

"Mommy Rue said the same. She said she'd tell me when I was older. But Mommy Rue is dead and I'm all alone. Except for the nice ladies who help me. But they aren't Mommy..." She looked up. "Where I lived, everything was icy and it snowed all the time. It never rained, though."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:52 am

"I'm sorry. At least you're not lonley now. You have me to talk to! <3!" Hang said hapily, trying to cheer Shimmer up. He did a loop or two to amuse her and then took his place back alongside her. "Do you like the icy snow?" Hang asked.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 am

"Yup! It reminds me of my old home back in the far North! They made lots of sweaters there cause it was always cold. That made me happy, though cause I love the cold!" 8D Shimmer was right back to happy, no longer depressed, cause depression was no fun!

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 am

"Cool. Cold is fun. I don't like storms. Do you? Sometimes I'm afraid to admit, but the zap scares be a whole lot." Hang said. He hoped Shimmer wouldn't laugh at him for being afraid. Ray and Jett did back at hime, and Jett was so brave that even when it was stormy he stood on the fence.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:46 am

"I always hide when there are storms, cause they're scary. There was never any lightning in the way North! It's weird, isn't it? It's so bright, what if you could put the lightning in a bottle? Then you'd have a super-bright candle!"

The Shroud of Spring is nestled in the snow, not far away from the little quetzals playing.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next