The Flower Patch

Go down

The Flower Patch

Post by MousenHeath on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:09 pm

This is Farmer Fairclough's Wife's flower patch! Wow, What a mouthful.
A large lady in a muddy flower-pattern dress and wellies aproches you. "Oh goody! Did Archie send you along? Well I tell you; my flower garden, even though it's comercial, it's nothing like that mudhole down there. You must have nimble fingers for this one. Cut the flowers at the base of the stems in perfect condition. You must be gentle with the flowers, they are part of our lively hood, we sell them at the market don't you know? Well, I'd better stop Rabling and leave you to it."

Season; Autumn there's alot of dead heading to do and some autumn flowers to be picked.

Last edited by MousenHeath on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

Rhune stones : 150

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flower Patch

Post by Jobie on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:36 pm

{Click Image for Human Form)

After receiving payment and being told where she was to report, Sapphire had decided it best to use her human form. This form was able to do the more delicate work this job required because in her hoolie form she had paws, and paws just wouldn't do this time around.
The young woman approached Farmer Fairclough's Wife. "Hello," she began. "I'm Sapphire and I'm here to help you out a bit." She carried a basket in her hand and a pair of pruning sheers.
Sapphire went right to work cutting and picking the flowers. She started with the more open blooms, as they were sure to bring in more rhune stones than the others. Most people liked the pretty, full flowers. After filling her basket she went back to the farmer's wife. "Here ya go," she said with a smile. "I'll be back to help out more tomorrow."

{1}
Jobie

Rhune stones : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobie on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:32 pm

The young woman was at the flower patch again. She had the basket and shears in her hands. She smiled at the farmer's wife and went to work. She clipped the flowers and lay them in the basket, careful not to crush the heads. Crushed flowers weren't worth as much as not crushed flowers. When she finished she gave them to the farmer's wife and went on her way. But before she left Sapphire told her that she would be back the next day to trim more flowers.

{2}
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobie on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Today the young woman was a little later than she had been the previous two days. She looked a little disheveled, like she had gotten up only moments ago. "Sorry I'm a little late," she said. "I had a rough morning." She smiled at the farmer's wife and got to work snipping the flowers. It was warmer in the afternoon than it was in the morning, but a light breeze blew through the air. It ruffled her hair as she worked, cooling her down a bit. When Sapphire had a basket full of flowers she handed them over to the wife. "Here ya go, I'll be back tomorrow," she told the other before leaving again for the day.

{3}
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobie on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Sapphire was running a little earlier than the day before, but later than all the previous days. Well, it was a weekend... oh well, at least she was here. She hoped the farmer's wife was here, as it was about the time of the day when most at their lunches.
The young woman went right to work without worrying too much though. If the farmer's wife wasn't there, she would just leave the flowers where she would be able to find them. When Sapphire was done picking and cutting flowers the farmer's wife was wiating for her, as always. She have her a warm smile and handed her the basket. "See ya later," she said.

{4}
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobie on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 am

It was Sapphire's last day of work at the flower patch. She was even later than usually, because she had been so busy during the day. Well, now it was time to get to work. The young woman greeted the farmer's wife with a smile and went right to work cutting the flowers and putting them in her basket. When she had finished putting the various colors and shapes of flowers into the basket she handed it to the woman. "All done," she said with a smile and walked away, excited that she had finished the week's work.

{5}
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down