Adopt; Reptilians

Go down

Adopt; Reptilians

Post by MousenHeath on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Post here if you're taking one, please state both the colouration and how many of each you can have up to three of each colouration. You can double post, though please don't edit your post unless you find a grammar error or the such like.
Hydras
Hydras are, simply put, many-headed reptiles. The ones kept as pets, however, are only the cave subspecies as of now, which are small, smart, and relatively dangerous.

Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]
Stone Hydra. These teeny beasts may look cute, but with their uncanny ability to regrow limbs and their amazing sense of hearing and smell, mixed with their poisonous teeth, it's clear that these little creatures are not to be messed with. They are the smaller cousins of their Greek counter parts. The stone hydra, ranged from 5 to 10 inches. They are quite common often found under rocks and by water. Stone hydras, are usually not very intelligent though they are fast learners and can if taught pick up human speech.

Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]
Echo Hydra. These creatures are even smaller than their cousins the stone hydra. They range from 3-7 inches, and are a bit rarer, they are often found in the remote, darker areas. Their eyesight is not very good, they rely on echolocation to find their favourite food; Moths. Echo hydras are nocturnal, they live in underground caverns just below the surface. They are not properly poisonous either. Though it could be just as deadly; their bite causes dizziness and disorientation. Very bad if you are travelling through Nyx, especially at night. Their piercing squeak resonates at a frequence that deters badgers, their main predator. Even if they are smaller and slightly less agile than their cousin specie the echo hydra is just as intelligent, probably more so.

Tyrantsaurs
Tyrantsaurs are generally around 30-40 feet long, though the largest, a Steelhide named Daemon, was around 65 feet, and the smallest, the Overthrower Loki, barely pushed 10 feet. That was untill they were shrunk by the goddess Nyxia, less than a week after they entered the realm, they caused so much chaos after they glitched. The biggest is now ten feet and the smallest a mere three feet. They vary in intelligence, the Albino and Common ones being more doglike, the Steelhides possessing rudimentary language and simple culture, and the Overthrowers being around as intelligent as a human being. Steelhides make the best mounts out of these, due to their incredible endurance.

Code:
[img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]
Common Tyrantsaur
Green and yellow. Usually True Neutral, completely lacking intelligence. A stomp from one of them will knock someone over if they're within around 5-7 feet (They were shrunk by the goddess Nyxia after they squashed her flowerbeds) feet due to a magic wavelength they can send into the ground.

Code:
Albino Tyrantsaur
White, pale purple, pale yellow. Colormorph of green with the same traits.

Code:
Overthrower Tyrantsaur
Dark red and pale. Always Chaotic, may vary in Goodness/Evilness, far more intelligence than Albino and Common. Can magically send someone fleeing with no more than a glance. The smallest Tyrantsaur ever, Loki, was one of these.

Code:
Iron or Steelhide Tyrantsaur
Dark silvery blue, silver, black. Usually True Neutral, they're not as smart as their tyrannical cousins but do exceed their Common cousins in intelligence. Though they don't possess the same pseudo-magic as their cousins, their hide is strengthened by the iron they eat as a supplement to their diets and they are very hard to kill.

Last edited by Mousenheath on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

Rhune stones : 150

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adopt; Reptilians

Post by Pickle on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Pickle skipped in happily, eager to get yet another new pet. she left a note inside saying:
'Taking Three of each species to come live in a new home.
To clarify, that's:
THREE Stone Hydras
and
THREE Echo Hydras.

Thank you!
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Arya Elfbane on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 am

Stepping into the small building, the young elfin girl looked around. This was her first time out of the hollow, and she was alert and wary of all her surroundings. Eying the Hydras, an gleam appeared in her eyes, and she sped out, a note dropping to the ground in the dust.

I am Arya Elfbane, an apprentice elfin warrior. I am living in a place called the mystic hollows if you must know. Of these creatures, I have taken three each. Thank you very much, and expect more visits from myself or my friends in the future.

(note: this is Echo and Stone hydras only)
Arya Elfbane
Elf Fangirl

Rhune stones : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:18 am

((I don't know if I'm allowed to edit my post, so... Embarassed))
Pickle slipped in again and said, "I'm taking three of each Tyrantsaur, if that would be alright." She slipped back out again, thinking to herself, How the heck am I going to get these to fit around the Cottage?!
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Micah on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 am

Micah had discovered this beautifully eccentric building, only to enter and find marvelous creatures inside. He stepped up to the adoption centre and spoke: "May I please take three of each hydra? And possibly more Tyrantsaurs?" He picked up hs new babies and left the building.
Micah

Rhune stones : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 am

I's just like to take the opportunity to say, these critters ain't going to retire any time soon, or any time at all, feel free to take them in ones, and you can post twice or even double post, don't think that theirs some rule that says you have to take three, it's up to three Very Happy

*Steals one of each hydra, so specify... hec, I'm talking to yourself again Mousen. You know what one of each hydra means*

Heh, it's ironic for me to do so. But I will~

That was fun Very Happy
MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

Rhune stones : 150

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rain on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm

A little girl wandered into the Adopt area. She took 3 Echo Hydra, 2 steel hide Tyrantsaurs , and 2 Albino Tyrantsaurs.
rain

Rhune stones : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:03 am

((Okay I think I got this man!))

A young girl walked into the store. It was brilliant inside. Different kinds of animals everywhere. She timidly walked to the counter. "May I adopt one Steelhide Tyrantsaur and an Echo Hydra? Thanks," She walked out with her two new friends.

(I did it! XD)
auntslappy282
Teh not so agonizing Agony Aunt.

Rhune stones : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by NatureGirl on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 pm

A nervous, jittery teenage girl comes in tentatively. She steps up to the desk. "Um... Can I- wait, May I please take- no, uh, have- one stone hydra?" she asked nervously, her eyes wide and scared. She recieved the pet. "Thank you," she said quietly, and she dashed out the door.
NatureGirl

Rhune stones : 13

http://landsofevelon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arya Elfbane on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Wolfbane walked into the store once more, and his sight immediately went to the Tyrantsaurs. "I'll take one steelhide, one Albino, and one Overthrower. Thanks."
Arya Elfbane
Elf Fangirl

Rhune stones : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonice959 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:53 am

A boy in a long trench coat walks in and walks up. " hey i'm going to stea.. I mean take 3 echo and stone hydras."
dragonice959

Rhune stones : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:09 am

A young girl about the age of 13 walks in and looks around a bit before seeing what kind of Hydra and Tyrantsaur she wants to get. She then walks up to the shopkeeper. "Hi, I'd like to get one Stone Hydra and one Steelhide Tyrantsaur, please." She says politely, she smiles when she receives the newly adopted creatures. "Thank you!" The girl smiles happily as she leaves with her new pets.
XenoPandora

Rhune stones : 220
Location : Feeling alot better and trying to stop Monster X and Kiryu from fighting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sappheara on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:42 am

Sappheara was happy about her Wyrdrakes, going into the next she could the lovely reptilians. She was unsure which ones to adopt. They were all nice, looking at each description for animals. Sappheara looked at the shop keeper "I would like to adopt 3 of each Hydras and 3 of each Tyrantsaur. Please and thankies. Giving the shop keeper a large smile.

(Unsure how many of each pet I can adopt.)
[Overthrower, Steelhide, Normal, and Albino Tyrants, Stone and Echo hydras]
Sappheara

Rhune stones : 8

http://landsofevelon.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down