An Unwanted Adventure (Private)

Go down

An Unwanted Adventure (Private)

Post by XenoPandora on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:05 pm

(Private with Pickle)

"Rasui, why did we have to come here?" Lexi asked for the fifth time that day, Rasui just sighed at Lexi. "Because I wanted to explore the Island, don't you?" Rasui scoffed and Lexi just shrugged. "Yeah, but why Dwyrain Cove? And we're are not supposed to leave the house without Xeno's permission." "I know that, but since she's been in a comatose state for the few days, I'm sure she won't mind." Rasui growled at Lexi, Lexi was going to speak but she stopped hereself when she heard something moving close by.

'I have a bad feeling about this...' Lexi thought to herself.
XenoPandora

Rhune stones : 220
Location : Feeling alot better and trying to stop Monster X and Kiryu from fighting!

Back to top Go down

Re: An Unwanted Adventure (Private)

Post by Pickle on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Zoey glided slowly across the sand, taking her time to look at the beautiful scenery. Pickle had told her that she needed some time away from Ray, and it would be healthy for her to go exploring... And somehow she stumbled across this place. It was absolutely stunning, with the clear blue water and warm sand. She dropped lower from flight for a minute, not completely landing but just enough to run her tail through the warm sand while she was still going. It was so peaceful and beautiful here! It would be nice to have some company, or at least someone to enjoy it with.

She came across a cave in the rock up higher on the beach and decided that it couldn't hurt to peek inside... after all, she was supposed to be exploring. When she flew up there, she heard some voices. Looking all around, it was difficult for her to tell the origin of the voices, but she certainly heard them... whether they were on the beach or in the cave she couldn't tell. "Hello...?" she cautiously called out, hoping for an answer.
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

"There's somebody here..." Rasui whispered, growling at whatever was around them. "Hello?" Lexi called back, leaping over towards the source of the voice that called out. "Waahhh!" Lexi yelped at the sight of Zoey, quickly hiding behind Rasui. "Ah Lexi, you coward. It's just an Ananta Quetzal." Rasui rolled his eyes. "Sorry about my friend, Lexi. She sometimes can be a coward." Rasui said, ignoring the "Hey!" from Lexi.

"I'm Rasui, and you are?" Rasui said to Zoey, introducing himself.
XenoPandora

Location : Feeling alot better and trying to stop Monster X and Kiryu from fighting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 am

Zoey turned to the Baku Foxes but jumped and screamed a bit as well when the one named Lexi screamed. Once she and Lexi both seemed calmer, she smiled at Rasui. "Oh, um... Hello Rasui. Sorry about that, I guess there was some sort of chain reaction there... Haha... Um... My name is Zoey, but you can call me Zo." She said, introducing herself. "I wasn't expecting to meet anyone else here, this beach seems sort of... isolated. I'm very glad that I have though; I get lonely pretty easily." She said, lauging a little awkwardly. She was happy to see some other faces around here, though. It would probably make this whole experience a lot more fun.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:28 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Zoey." Rasui said. "Yeah, hi! Sorry about screaming at you, Zoey. I was just surprised to see somebody else actually here." Lexi chuckled nervously. "We're were just out here because I wanted to explore, even though Lexi said we can't go outside the house without our owner's permission. " Rasui sighed.

"Which I was right, you know!" Lexi almost yelled at Rasui, with an annoyed sounding tone in her voice. She calmed down after that. "Our owner, Xeno...She's been in coma for the past few days..." Lexi drifted off in her words.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Zoey smiled. These two seemed nice. "Oh, it's alright," she said to Lexi. "You guys are exploring? Well, so am I, I guess... Pickle said I needed to get out some more and look around, and I just happened to stumble across this beach while flying though the island. I'm sorry to hear about your owner. What happened?" Zo asked. She probably shouldn't have, but Zo did usually have a reputation for asking too many questions when she's trying to be friendly. Plus, she was a little curious...
It was a tad startling when Lexi got upset at Rasui, but she decided that it was just one of those things and chuckled lightly to herself. She wondered if these two were like brother and sister or boyfriend and girlfriend or just friends... That would probably be her next awkward question.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 am

"Well, we're not sure what happened to our owner. She just showed up back at the house all bloody and really hurt, like she was in a bad fight or something." Lexi shuddered at the memory of seeing Xeno's somewhat gruesome wounds. "Whatever happened," Rasui continued. "She fainted on sight most likely due to blood loss and we did our best to help her, good thing Amara was there or who knows what could have happened!"

"Well, I just hope she'll be okay..." Lexi trailed off before she noticed something. "Huh?" She said as she ran off to see what it was. "Well, at least her wounds wern't any worse then they were. Right, Lexi? Lexi?" Rasui said as he noticed Lexi's tails sticking out of a nearby bush. "Lexi!" Rasui grumbled in annoyed tone of voice.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:54 am

"Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear about that. I do hope she'll be better soon. It must be..." Zoey said, trailing off as he watched Lexi wander off. "Um....? What is it?" she asked curiously, flying over to the bush Lexi was sticking out of. It completely distracted her from the previous question she had meant to ask; that might happen later. Right now she was focused all on her curiosity, wondering what Lexi could possibly be looking at. It's funny how for Zo, curiosity always seemed to drag her away from absolutely anything else. She never really paid any mind to the saying 'curiosity killed the cat,' although Pickle did joke about that a lot around her.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:47 pm

"I found something, but it's stuck!" Lexi said, slowly coming out of the bush with something in her teeth she was trying to get. It looked like a small chain of somekind of metal and the other end of it was stuck, Lexi pulled a little harder and what she pulled at came out of the bush and went flying. It landed right straight into Rasui's forehead and then fell to the ground, Rasui yelped in pain and then groaned, rubbing the red mark on his forehead.

"What the heck just hit me?" Rasui asked. "I think it was that thing that's next to your paw." Lexi replied, pointing at what was next to Rasui's paw. It was a small necklace with a small crystal that looked faded, connected to the small chain of metal Lexi was pulling at before.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Zoey watched as the necklace flung through the air and smacked Rasui right on the forehead. "Oh my! Are you alright?!" she asked, distracted from the necklace for the moment to come to Rasui's aid. He seemed fine, just a mark that may turn into a bruise. When she clarified that he was all right, Zo's attention turned toward the necklace that had fallen to the ground. "Whoa, would you look at that... It's beautiful!" she exclaimed, brushing it gently with her tail. She picked it up in the mouth of her left head and strung it onto her tail so she could hold it up for Rasui and Lexi to see.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:28 pm

"I'm fine-oh! That necklace is quite nice." Rasui trailed off, looking at the necklace which did look very nice even though it was faded. Lexi was amazed by the necklace by only looking at it, she didn't notice that the necklace flashed, before it began to glow and it scared her. Lexi hid behind Rasui and Rasui was also surprised, as well as scared, by what the necklace was doing.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Zoey smiled at Rasui's fascination of the necklace, but her mood quickly changed when it began to glow. "AH!" she screamed, completely afraid now. She began whipping her tail around to try to get it off, not thinking clearly that she could simply take it off easily without all the drama. It was freaking her out though, and not knowing what might happen really scares her. Especially if some freaky glow-y thing is on her tail. "Get it off! Get it off!" she shrieked. Soon the necklace came flying off, skidding on the ground a bit before stopping where it lay, still glowing. Calmed down a bit, Zo cautiously arched her head toward it, not moving any closer but curious to see what it might do. "What do you think it's doing?" she asked, her voice wavering. "What do you think it... is?"
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:49 am

"I don't what it's doing or what it even is but something tells me it's not normal, at all..." Rasui trailed off. Soon the necklace began glow even brighter as it began to move and voices were soon heard, some of them sounded confused, while the others sounded angry. "What's that thing doing?" Lexi asked. "I don't really know, Lexi." Rasui gulped. "But I can tell that it's not going to be good."
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:15 am

Zoey quickly moved away from the necklace, just as frightened of what it was doing as Lexi and Rasui. She was frightened, but... interested. Curious. It's not like this thing happened every day. She wanted to be careful though. In case it like... exploded or something. That would be bad...
All of a sudden all three of her heads whipped up as she heard the voices. That really scared her. she tried to make out what they were saying but it was difficult for her to do so with her blood pounding in her ears. She was so scared she could scarcely move, or else she probably would've been out of there by then.

((Sooooo sorry for the late reply. ;3; I don't really have a good excuse of why it took me so long... D: Sorry.... -kicks self into being more active-))
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:02 pm

The voices soon stopped, only three voices remained; it sounded like they were talking or something close to that in a language neither Lexi or Rasui and most likely Zoey couldn't understand. The necklace stopped glowing as the voices stopped as well before glowing one more time.

"Find the Protectors and bring them home..." The voices spoke all at once before they were silenced, the necklace was now not dull as it was a bright Gold color mixed with White, Crimson, Yellow, Violet and Light blue.

"What...was that about?" Lexi asked as she stepped out of behind Rasui and looking at the necklace, intigued by how it now looked. Rasui only sighed.

'This makes me wonder what those voices said about "Find the Protectors and bring them home.", It's very strange.' Rasui thought to himself.

((It's okay Pickle, I understand if you couldn't reply right away. I was busy myself so I understand, It's not a problem at all. ^_^ ))
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 am

Zoey's fear soon went away as the necklace finally stopped. After a few minutes, she cautiously flew about a foot closer to the necklace, extending her heads while staying at a distance to try to see if it was doing anything else. "Well, at least it finally stopped... I wonder what that was all about..." She said to Rasui and Lexi. She was still scared to go further up to it after the shock she had received before, so she waited a bit to make sure it wasn't about to do anything else. Then, very cautiously, she flew a bit closer, finally close enough to nudge it with her nose on her middle head. Moving back a bit, she asked, "So... what do you think we should do now?"

((Thanks. ^3^ I'll try not to let time stray that far between posts again. :3))
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:35 am

"I'm not sure, Zoey. But what do you think it meant by "Find the Protectors and bring them home" or whatever it said?" Lexi said, clear that fear was in her voice. She stepped out of behind Rasui but still stayed by his side.

"I think this might be Xeno's necklace." Rasui said.

"Wha? What makes you think that?" Lexi asked.

"She said that her necklace was Sky-blue outlined with Gold." Rasui simply replied, Lexi didn't know what to say.

(No problem, Pickle. ^ ^ ))
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down