Quit Stalking me! (Self PG-13)

Go down

Quit Stalking me! (Self PG-13)

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 am

A Qutzle walked through the thick fog, arguing with his second head, as usual. "I told you last time, NO YOU CAN NOT LEAD!" Bellowed the right head. The left head shrunk back slightly. "But, but Itatchi!" He complained. Itatchi turned to him and glared. "Shut up Tobi. No one likes you anyways," Tobi frowned and then looked at him "You know you still love me," He said, smirking. At this, Itatchi hit Tobi over the head with his head. "I hope that hurt," He said, frowning.

Last edited by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
auntslappy282
Teh not so agonizing Agony Aunt.

Rhune stones : 103

Back to top Go down

Re: Quit Stalking me! (Self PG-13)

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 am

Pearl heard the yelling doming from the Quetzles up ahead. Though the fog was thick, It didn't seem to hinder his following of these two. The whole other side of Nyx could probably hear them! He smiled as he stalked slowly toward the sounds of the others. Perfect opportunity this is to find out more about my idols! Pearl thought, smiling to himself. He heard the two turn around in front of him and stopped.

"Whos there?" Itatchi called into the fog. "Tobi's a good boy..." Whined Tobi. Pearl didn't want them to know that he was there so he stood his ground, silent.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:03 am

Itatchi walked toward the creature that was hiding in the fog. When the image became clear, he almost fell onto his face. "What the hell do you think your doing following us?" Bellowed Itatchi. Tobi looked at him. "Be nice to him, hes just a small child," He said, scolding Itatchi. Itatchi turned his head and glared. "You can just shut the hell up!" Tobi smiled. "Tobi is a very good boy!" "Tobi is a very bad boy! Get over yourself!"
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:02 am

Pearl started to burst out in laugheter. "I guess I didn't realize I was walking into something like this!" Pearl smiled and then looked at the others straight in the eyes. "Theres a good reason why I'm following you," He said, smiling, ready to please.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:57 am

Itatchi turned toward Pearl. "Then why are you stalking us?" He frowned as her heard Tobi giggling. "Whats so funny?" He growled. 'Just the fact that you seem to think that your so high and mighty," Tobi said smiling. Itatchi glared at him and turned to Pearl.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 am

Pearl smiled. "Your my idols obviously! And I'm your biggest fan!" Pearl had to stop himself from squealing. He smiled. "I wanted to hang out with you guys since it's such a nice day and I figured it'd be fine if I hung out with you!" Pearl practically bounced up and down. He smiled even bigger.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 am

Itatchi glared at Pearl. "I'm sick of fan girls. Leave," He ignored the grunt that came from Pearl. "Aw come on Itatchi! Shes cute~," Tobi said. "No and thats final," "But But...." "Last time we practically died," "But she's so cuuuuuuuttteeee~"
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:09 am

"I'M NOT A GIRL!!!" Pearl screamed. Birds scattered out of the fog. "You can't even identify that I'm a boy! I live in the same cottage as you! Come on!" Pearl turned ready to run off when he was stopped by a loud thump.

Last edited by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:12 am

A Baku Fox walked through the fog. Trying to find her way home after a long day. She heard the yell of someone. Someone familiar. Could it be Pearl? She bolted toward the clearing. Her tails flowed gently behind her. She frowned as the fog got thicker. She could barely see a thing!
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:19 am

A Baku Fox walked toward the fog. He emerged, looking for Surge. She left and hadn't came back yet. He went off to find her. He plodded along in the wet soil. Humming happily. He heard a shriek. Wasn't Pearl, Itatchi and Tobi headed this way?!?! He broke out into a sprint, when he had a head on collision with another creature.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 am

Itatchi looked as the fog started to thin. "Oh sh*t. Some more idiots to deal with! What the hell are you two doing sitting there looking like idiots?" Tobi broke out in laughter, making it harder for Itatchi to keep a steady, straight face. Tobi smacked his head to the ground, and flapped there wings. "Tobi! Stop it! Your making us look like complete idiots,"
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:23 am

Pearl smiled. If Tobi was laughing, it was okay for him too. Pearl broke out in laughter. "You to look like some star struck lovers! Get it? Hahaha!" Pearl fell to the ground and laughed like a complete fool.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 am

Surge blushed. She turned her head. Star Struck lovers? She smiled to herself at the thought of her and Somber being a culled herself together and looked at the others. "It really can't be that funny, can it?" She said. She turned her head to Itatchi and Tobi. Seeing the rare smile on Itatchi's face made her happy.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:27 am

Sombers face grew beat red. He wouldn't admit it, but he did like Surge. Thats why he came out to find her. "It can't be funny at all. My head kinda hurts now," He said, smiling. He looked at Surge and his heart went a flutter. He quickly turned his head around so she wouldn't see.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 am

Itatchi turned to them, quickly taking the smile off of his face. He looked at Tobi. He hit him with there wings. "Idiot," He mumbled. He turned to Tobi. "I wish we weren't stuck to each other for the rest of our lives. Why'd I get stuck with an idiot?" Tobi frowned. "You still like me though right?" "No," Tobi frowned even bigger.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:49 am

Pearl turned to Itatchi and Tobi. "You guys should really be nicer to each other. I mean, your gonna be stuck with each other, so you might as well get used to it!" Peal smiled. "So lets go adventuring!" He said happily.
auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down