~Trick or Treat?~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: ~Trick or Treat?~

Post by Pickle on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 am

Pickle slipped back into the shop. She had plenty of RS to spare and had just dropped her two lovely new pets off at the cottage. they seemed to be doing fine there, and trick-or-treating was fun, so... "One Jack pumpkin, please." she said as she slipped a small bag of RS onto the countertop.

Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm

As fun as it might be, finding both a wooden chicken and no less than seventeen spiders in the pumpkin must have been a bit of a downer for Pickle especially when the baku fox took it into her head that spiders make great throwing instruments. This is the point where you should run, I believe... Come back tomorrow?

MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobie on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 am

Jobie was walking down the street when she noticed the baku fox with the pumpkins. After looking at the pumpkins a bit she decided on the one she would pick. "I choose Marrow, please," she said politely.

Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 am

Pickle returned to the store. "Another Jack pumpkin, please?" she asked. Last time had been a bit of a downer but that wouldn't make her stop altogether. Hopefully this time the pumpkin would come out with something cool~

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:54 am

An elf girl walked toward the stand. She was happy to finally have enough Rhune Stones to buy something! She listened then quickly said, before getting interrupted, "Answer to your riddle is a human. Also I'll take Marrow. And heres your money," She dropped the bag full of 25rs on the counter, smiling, ready to see what she got.

auntslappy282
Teh not so agonizing Agony Aunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm

(Sorry for the wait, remember you can post again when it's a new day, even if I haven't posted yet. XD; )

Jobie:

Just as the Baku fox reached over to open the lid of the pumpkin, a small head poked out. A distinctly feline head. It yawned showing it's rather sharp looking teeth before it clambered out of the pumpkin, purring. Clearly it was a rather mild mannered thing.

Pickle:

The pumpkin revealed nothing aside from a small paper piece, the writing on it was illegible but the Baku fox seemed to understand it. For a moment she disappeared below the counter, bringing up a tussled up a skeletal peacock
"Here he is."

Auntie:

From the pumpkin came a munching sound. A rather loud munching sound, upon opening the lid, a small squeak of indignation could be heard. "Oi! It's cold in here." With a sly smile the baku fox grabbed the creature by the tail and thrust it into the elves arms. "A sewer rat. Random genetics. Though it can only produce two offspring maximum."

(Pm'ing you guys the codes. )

MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:31 pm

"One of everything, please..." The voice was frigid and hollow. A black luckdragon curled around the woman. "I do such love a good gamble, isn't that right?"

The luckdragon hissed viciously, grinning and nodding.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:06 am

The first pumpkin reviled nothing but a cloud of moths, they swarmed, fluttering in a sinister manner. Creepy.

The second however was much more promising, at first it only seemed to be another, slightly smaller pumpkin, until it moved; letting out a cry of "Murrp!" A hungry Pumpkin Glandras no doubt.

The third held a slip of paper, the illegible scrawl, only understandable to the Baku fox, she, holding up an apparently unconscious Skeletal peafowl.

(PM'ing you ze codes. ^3^)

MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:03 am

"I'll take a Jack and Terry & Prachet please," The elf said, happy to have another pet.

auntslappy282

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:08 am

It was treats galore this evening. Auntie's chosen pumpkin was no exception. In a mass of silk, bundled up was a tiny masked wyndragon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Down the winding path he trod,
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Rhune stones : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 am

Pickle skipped back in, this time with one of the pets that had come from one of the pumpkins resting on her shoulder. It had come along to say hi. Walking up to the counter, Pickle slipped another bag of KS in front of the Baku Fox. "One Terry & Prachet please." The little Mime Glandoras on her shoulder waved quietly.
Pickle

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 am

A young girl who seemed to be the age of thirteen walked in wearing a black hoodie which concealed her face with grayish skin and long animal-like claws on her hands slightly stained red, a smile on her face from seeing the pumpkins before walking up. "Hello, I'll take one Terry & Prachet , please." The girl asked politely and handing over 25 rhunestones with a small grin, showing off a pair of fangs slightly stained red.
XenoPandora

Rhune stones : 220
Location : Feeling alot better and trying to stop Monster X and Kiryu from fighting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 pm

"Oooh! How fun!" The girl grinned. "Name's Kesha-of-hearts, and I'll take another set off all of them, okay, dearies?" Her luckdragon hissed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space
you know you felt the same

From the shallows of love
to the depths of your scars
you know you want to change

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

So exit the fall and now it's over
you're letting it fall before your heart
so exit the fall and now it's over

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Post by auntslappy282 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm

The elf smiled. She loved this. "One of each please," She grinned.
auntslappy282

Rhune stones : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobie on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Jobie was very happy to receive her new pet. "I'd like Jack please," she said with a smile.
Jobie

Rhune stones : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:23 am

"God you're slow! Since it's been so long, toss another set at me, too, please?" She rolled her eyes and a metallic tail curled out of her dress.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

So exit the fall and now it's over
so exit the fall and now it's over

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

(Sorry for the wait. DX You know how it is. oDo; )

The Baku fox raised her head, she'd obviously fallen asleep. This year's event was to say the least a little hectic. Next year she'd do better, it would help is she didn't keep getting her prices mixed up with another Halloween events' .

Pickle:
Sadly, whatever had been in the pumpkin had long since vacated, leaving only a feather.

Xeno:

The cat gave a startling meow, before leaping over into your arms, knocking over the pumpkin on the way, inside the pumpkin relieved nothing, aside from some fish scraps, clearly the puss had thought to stretch it's legs before getting picked.

Ray: (1st time)
In the pumpkin was nothing other than a mime glandras, it grinned, flapping it's little wings. Hopefully it wouldn't get eaten...

From the dark came a sneering voice. "Kesha-of-Hearts, is it? Fancy yourself as a gambler? A game of chess, perhaps? Whatever you get up to, (hopefully massacaring those insufferable Heaths farmers, ) count me in. I could do with some excitement." With a stone paw, it knocked over a pumpkin, inside it was a bone, a very blood splattered bone at that, it picked it up, seemingly ready to follow the woman and her wyndragon.

This just added to the foxes bad mood. A full house! She'd been beaten! How dare she loose to that! With a snarl she banged a semi-concious skeletal peafowl on the counter, making sure to bang it's head of the hard stone.

Aunty:
Alas it seemed the good luck had run out, the only thing in the first pumpkin was a rather funny smelling steak... How strange.

The second however had alot more promise, relieving a very dead looking feather. With a growl, a very noisy skeletal peafowl was thrust into the elves' arms.
Only a dead mouse was to be found in the last pumpkin, which the peafowl promptly ate. Still, atleast you got something.

Jobie:

Out of the chosen pumpkin popped two masked heads, one out of each eye. One of the heads appeared to be stuck, no matter how much the wynd dragon wiggled; it was stuck. With a sigh the fox gently teased it's head out; she clearly had a soft spot for wyndragons.

Ray:

No! Not again! Why were the fates choosing to be kind to her! With a vicious growl, she tipped out the pumpkin. A sleeping wyndragon fell onto the counter.

The second pumpkin relieved a rat, a rare rat, a rare rat with white genetics and a beautiful coat, upon spotting Kesha it gave a loud squeak and hopped into Pickle's arms! The baku fox smiled. She could never be outwitted completely.

The last pumpkin, the last pumpkin of the year... Well, no one ever got to see what was in it. As, without warning, the baku fox jumped, landing in what seemed to be the small pumpkin (how did she manage, that, she had been far too big for it before) disappearing from view, the stall and the altar, too vanished with the fox. As the pumpkin is approached, it sets alight for a moment; glowing with an intense flame, (it was the pumpkin named Jack for all you who were wondering) and after barely a few seconds it crumpled, turning into a mound of pumpkin seeds... Come back next year? She'll be waiting for you then, I assume.

(Pming everyone the codes now. Pickle, yes that rat is yours. ^w^ If you don't get the code/ you get the wrong code, please PM me. As whatever you got here is correct. I will leave the topic unlocked for three more days, though you cannot chose a pumpkin in those days, however you may post your character(s) leaving with their new pets. Capishe? o3o)

Down the winding path he trod,
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Rhune stones : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Kesha grinned at the rat, sharp, needle teeth gleaming. If only it hadn't ran to that insufferable woman's arms, she could have had herself a meal. This had been very much fun.

"Killing farmers, eh? Sounds like my sort of fun. Any advice on where?"

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear