Halloween Event #1 [Water Elemental] Signup!

Go down

Halloween Event #1 [Water Elemental] Signup!

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:40 am

"And so, that's the plan," the second elf finished just as you arrive in the clearing. "Oh! Look! There are adventurers here already, Deadlock's doing an awfully good job. Hey! Hey, listen! We need your help! An old friend of ours got his home ransacked by a malevolent elemental that's taken him prisoner. We can't fight, because we're supposed to be defending our homelands and if it sees us it'll go wreck them. We need two groups - one to fix up the shop and gather materials to do so, and another to fight this water elemental and his servants." Raydex grinned. "Our friend, Ramiel, runs the Quetzal shop. Once it's in slightly better shape Mockingbirds and I will have it up and running again, but it might be down until at least the water's drained."

You may only enroll one character each in fighting and roleplaying! Characters for fighting MUST be pets, Roleplay characters can be non-pets as well! You can put down a pair of characters,etc. for roleplay but will gain points as if they were one!

Event 1.1: Cleaning Up Shop [Roleplay]
This event will take place in multiple stages and can take any number of people. After stage 1 is complete, the Quetzal Shop will reopen. You will gain points depending on the amount of posts and post length. If this is your only choice, you will gain twice as many points per post.
Current Stage: Emptying the Water [0/50]
Participants-
Rayd and Drassil Deadsong
Jobie's Sable
mousenheath's The Event Mistress

Event 1.2: Water Elemental Showdown! [Battle]
This event will take place in multiple stages and can take any number of people. When your pet looses a fight, they must wait 24 hours to fight again. After stage one, they can be instantly cured of this injury in the new Medical Shop for a small price You will gain points depending on the amount of battles and victories. As above, if this is your only choice, points will double! Fire Element pets are NOT suggested as foes are mainly Water Elementals from afar.
Current Stage: The Many And The Small [0/15]
Participants-
Deadlock [stat are a variation on quetzal stats, as she is her own race]

Prizes: More TBA

The first is a Glowyrm. They are closely related to the wild plasmas, but are not them. They can be trapped within certain crystals, as they are partially ethereal. The ether-material that makes up their wings is valuable.
The second is a Spacial Quetzal, a sort of hybrid, actually. They are Breedable with anantas and serve as a complete wildcard - including a low chance of getting a creature with completely unique lines! They are piscavores, feeding upon only fish. Their scales produce an odd, valuable oil.
The third is a Sandwyrm. There carnivorous desert creatures are mostly scavengers, and are incredibly lightweight.

Last edited by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space
you know you felt the same

From the shallows of love
to the depths of your scars
you know you want to change

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

So exit the fall and now it's over
you're letting it fall before your heart
so exit the fall and now it's over
you're letting it fall before your heart

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event #1 [Water Elemental] Signup!

Post by Jobie on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:19 am

I'm assuming this is where I sign up? I'm new at this, so if i do it wrong just let me know. Smile
I would liked to sign up Sable to help clean out the water please. Smile

Sable had stumbled upon the clearing with no intention of helping anyone that day, but these guys looked like they needed it. He wasn't a fighter, so the best he could do was help them out. "Hello," he began. "My name is Sable, I hear you need some help?" He tried to look happy, as it was not easy to smile with a beak.
Jobie

Rhune stones : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonice959 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 am

I'm gonna send Scruffy here to Fight!

I dont know if he's fire or not though because I cant find what his stats are.

Scruff walked out to see lots of monsters. A whole lot of them! He was ready though. He knew what was coming.
dragonice959

Rhune stones : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 pm

(All Glandras should be earth. 'Cept for the soot, which should be fire. )

Here she was. The Event Mistress bringer of fortune, or misfortune as the case may be. A pot of gold hung around her tail; glinting gently in the sunlight. "Darrlings!" she called. A wide smile on her features. Here we go again. "I'm not a fighter; but I certainly don't mind bringing a bit of fortune to the clean up." That was certainly a surprise. There was obviously a reason why she wanted to join in, Esperanta was not one to clean up anything, lest she get her perfect nails dirty. It would certainly be interesting to find out what she was up to... That would be revealed in due course, for the better or worse of those surrounding her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Down the winding path he trod,
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

Rhune stones : 150

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sappheara on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 am

It's this event still going?
Sappheara

Rhune stones : 8

http://landsofevelon.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:34 am

Yup~

Down the winding path he trod,
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

Rhune stones : 150

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down