An Unusual Encounter (Private)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: An Unusual Encounter (Private)

Post by XenoPandora on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:18 pm

"Female, around the age of 22 in human years." Rajani replied. "And my real name is Renaji all though Amara calls me Rajani, an odd Hindi name." She said in annoyed sounding tone of voice.
(I though about the spelling mistake you did for Rajani's name and thought that sounded alot better then what I found, I hope you don't mind.)

XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 pm

"Cute!" Varali grinned. "We had critters like you back at the coven. They'd pass off for a while 'fore we got rid of 'em. We'd call Moonpriests in for excorsisms."

(Typos are like that, eh?)

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:02 am

'This chick is weird...' Renaji thought to herself, thankfully she had managed to get Amara to sleep. Sometimes she even wondered why she had to be with Amara. "Yeah, about trying to get rid of me." Renaji started, "It won't work. I can tell you why, if you want." Renaji offered.

XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:10 am

"Nah, I don't feel like getting rid of you." She smiled. "First of all, you're pretty cute (so is your friend Xeno) so why would I? Second off, you've yet to kill me. Third off, Amara seemed happy enough with the arrangement."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:54 am

"That's good." Renaji grinned. "Well, for one, I thank you for that compliment. Two, I'd wouldn't kill you cause if I did, Amara wouldn't let me out for a week! And third, I ended getting stuck with Amara a few years back after I saved here from a (very) stupid Demon, we both are fine with it but sometimes we can be at each other's throats." She sighed. She didn't have much longer using Amara's body, since Amara could wake up at anytime and take her body back from Renaji.

XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 am

"Tath and I fight a lot too. So did 'Gar - Laragar, or "strongjaw", as it means in our tounge - and I. Fighting's like second nature for my kin, though. We squabble a lot."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 am

"Sounds like it can be a pain sometimes." Renaji said. 'Ugh...How long was I out?' Amara asked, sounding very groggy. 'You've been out for awhile, Amara. Why don't you get a little more sleep and I'll take care of things, all right?' Renaji said to Amara. 'Sure, thanks Renaji.' Amara said before passing out.

XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:26 am

"Nah. My birthname was Varigara, "steeljaw". It's how we're raised, the pack is determined by strength and cunning. Not great, but we learned to live with it."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 am

"Intresting." Renaji said. "So as I got from Amara, you are from a place called Polaris, right?" Renaji asked, wanting to learn more about Polaris. 'Hm, this makes me wonder how Omni seems to be doing...' Renaji thought to herself, wondering how Xeno's Guardian, Omni, was doing at the moment.

XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 am

"Yes, indeed. I'm one of the Reigar, the wolfjaws." She grinned. "We're allied to the moon-elves. We don't like the sun-elves and their friends the Targara, the catjaws. 'Gar is masculine, 'gara is feminine."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space
you know you felt the same

From the shallows of love
to the depths of your scars
you know you want to change

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

So exit the fall and now it's over
you're letting it fall before your heart
so exit the fall and now it's over

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 pm

"That's quite intresting." Renaji said. "Why don't you and your people like the Sun-Elves and their allies the Targara?" Renaji asked. She was about to ask something else when something fell from the ceiling and hit her head. "Ow! Damn it!" Renaji swore, rubbing her head where she got hit. "What the heck is this?" Renaji said, picking up a journal.
XenoPandora

Rhune stones : 220
Location : Feeling alot better and trying to stop Monster X and Kiryu from fighting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:27 am

"Well, it's not Deadsong's yournal, thank god. I don't know." She blinked. "I was a Feral most my life."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:19 am

"A Feral?" Renaji said confused. "This must be Xeno's journal, since it has her name on it." Renaji sad, showing Varail the front of the journal which indeed have Xeno's signature on it. 'Hm, I wonder if I should open this...' Renaji thought, wondering if she should see what Xeno might have in her journal.
XenoPandora

Location : Feeling alot better and trying to stop Monster X and Kiryu from fighting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:25 am

"A non-politically-affiliated, uneducated savage of the Reigar," she explained. "Usually seen closer to the poles, where it gets too cold for the moon-elves to live comfortably. They usually don't head our way." She smiled.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:26 pm

"Sounds interesting." Renaji said. "Hey Varali? Do you think I should open up Xeno's and see what she has written in there?" Renaji really wanted to open Xeno's journal while Xeno and Amara were asleep, she just hoped they would just for a little longer.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:19 pm

"Why not? It can't possibly be as bad as Rayd's. Unless your friend likes to draw naked women, in which case it might be I guess. God I have weird friends."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:12 am

"Well, let's see and find out!" Renaji grinned, she opened Xeno's journal and started reading. "Hm, that's not much in here, just a few drawings-Wait! Here's a journal entry." She said, she started reading it and noticed that it was from a week before she was glitched into Nyx.

October 27Th, 2010

Man, things have been really weird lately! Wait, Why am I writing in my drawing journal? Ah well...
To start off, I find out that my home world has been merged with many other worlds! Plus I found out that now i have a Guardian (Or whatever) that is the god that rules this world! This is just great...
On a lighter note, I ended up meeting some new people which are really interesting.

The rest of the writing was blocked out and looked smudged. "What the? She must of used some kind of magic on this!" Renaji growled, trying to make out what the rest of the writing said.

(Oh yeah! There was something I forgot to tell you, Ray. A few days ago (And still continuing), I drew my first 5D's fanart.)

Last edited by XenoPandora on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:37 am

"Your friend is batshit insane," Varali said cheerily. "That's okay. Insanity is sexy. Actually it's not but I'm just going to roll with that okay?"

(ya might not want to go for Avatar, seeing that we actually have a Goddess ruling this word and she might not be chill with that.)
((FANART LEMME SEE))

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:10 am

"Okay, whatever you say." Renaji rolled her eyes. "I wonder..." Renaji then started trying to break whatever kind of magic was on the Journal, it took a little work but then managed to break it. "Ha! Got it!" She said in triumph, she began to read the rest of the Journal entry.

The first person I met (Not actually a person but A Dragon), her name was Europa. She's very nice and knows alot about me and my Guardian Omni. She looks Human enough when she uses a Human form, the only drawback is her eyes, they look just like her eyes in her true form, violet-red silted pupils with purple around her eyes with the rest of her eyes white. Now Europa is with us, I don't mind since she's really nice and knows alot all though I'm not sure about how Omni feels about her... That's all I have to say but I will write again when I can.

~Xeno
That was it for the Journal entry. "Hm, I wonder who this Europa character might be..." Renaji thought out loud.

(I changed that, so no worries now. ^ ^ And the 5D's fanart I did still needs to be done but I'll be sure to take a picture (Since the scanner doesn't work on this computer) and show you when I can, I promise. ^ ^ )
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 am

"This must be from before she glitched. Nyxia is our Goddess, I think, and we don't have much else. I don't know, I'm no priestess. Drass is the only one in our posse with any sort of religious care at all, and that's a worshipping-the-power-of-nature thing."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:06 am

"I guess you are right, Varali." Renaji said. "I just wonder what kind of world Xeno is from." She said, trying to visualize what Xeno's world is like and what kind of creatures roam there. "Hey, Varali, do you think we might somehow be able to get some info about Xeno and her world by asking her?" Renaji asked.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:24 pm

"Well, of course. Asking people is great. I mean, I told you all sorts of sh*t about Polaris, and I'm pretty normal. Well, not really, but..."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:35 pm

"Well, here goes nothing then." Renaji said. "Hey Xeno., we want to-" "You wanted to ask me where I came from, I know. I was listening the whole thing." Xeno said to Renaji, sitting up on the bed.. "But how the hell?...Oh, nevermind. Well, I wanted to ask you where you came from, if that's okay." Renaji said. "No, it's fine. I've been meaning to tell you guys for awhile. And Varali, thanks for helping with my wounds. They feel alot better then they did before." Xeno said to Varali.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:39 pm

"It's mostly the tea, really. They probably haven't healed that much, the cloth is only a little enchanted." She smiled. "You're pretty cute. Now, carry on with your tale."

((I thought you had class today?))

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:11 pm

"Okay, but thanks anyways." Xeno grinned happily. "I guess I'll start with before I was glitched here. It started with a strange event, it happened very quickly and before I knew it, My homeworld was merged from many other worlds which in turn, many died." Xeno said sadly. "But some people survived, in about the 10,000s or so, from the other worlds. I woke up in the ruins of my home with some strange markings on my back, when I opened my eyes, there was standing right in front of me was this large Dragon! I nearly had a heartattack but I managed to calm down, he told me that his name was Omni and he was my Guardian. He also told me that he was the ruler of this still nameless world, I asked him why he was my Guardian and he told me that he didn't know but it seemed that he was meant to be my Guardian." Xeno finished the one part of her story.

((I do have class today, but my mom decided we were going to stay home since I have alot of homework to do and tomorrow's weather was going to be bad.))
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:13 pm

"Oh, dragons? I love dragons...Rayd rode a drakka named Epidormi, and Drassil had Whelp." She smiled. "Omni...that's...everything? Strange name." The wolf-girl flicked her ears.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:38 pm

"I know, Omni is a Latin word meaning "All" as in all knowing or all seeing." Xeno explained. "He actually got glitched with me along with Europa, but Omni is out somewhere and Europa is in Pire Forest at the moment." She sighed. "If I could have my Journal back, Renaji. I could show you guys some of the creatures that inhabit my world." Xeno said, Renaji chuckled nervously and handed Xeno back her Journal.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:24 pm

"I've made journal-stealing a hobby, myself. I did it more often before I tried stealing Rayd's. The stuff she has in there still gives me nightmares..." She shuddered. "My friends are freaks."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:12 am

"I won't even ask about what you saw in Rayd's journal, Varali." Xeno sighed. "Where is that darn page..." She grumbled, trying to find the right page. "Ha! Found it!" Xeno said in victory.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 am

"Oooh, what is it? Will you show me?" The wolfgirl grinned. "Is it a picture?"

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:59 am

"It's a picture of a few of the people I met before I was glitched here." Xeno grinned, showing Varali the page of her Journal, Renaji had left to introduce herself to Wren. On the page was a small sized drawing of Xeno herself, along with what looked like two small dragons next to her, other people were next to her as well. "Well, what do you think?" Xeno asked.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:04 pm

"Oh, it's so cute!" Varali smiled. "They remind me of Whelp. She's Drassil's little dragonlet. She's pretty much completely brain-dead, though."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:31 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that," Xeno said, feeling sorry for Drassil's dragonlet Whelp. "Do you want to know who the other people are?" Xeno asked, there then was some small scratching on the window and the one scratching it was a small Dragon. "Hey, Let me in!" The Dragon said, wanting in really badly.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 pm

"She's been like that since birth. Drass saved her from the cooking-pot of the Warrigar." Varali smiled. "Of course, but there's someone at the door."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear