An Unusual Encounter (Private)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

An Unusual Encounter (Private)

Post by XenoPandora on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 pm

(Private with rayquaza7996)

"Ah, this is good." Wren sighed in contentment as she walked through Pire Forest, she walked on a small path since you never know what you might encounter off the path and in the woods. She then heard what sounded like running that was coming closer, she hissed in anger so that what was coming would stay away from her.

"Ah!" Was the surprised reply of both Wren and the Human girl that came running into her and backed off against a tree on the ground. The girl seemed to be only 13, with light brown hair and blue eyes that were wide with surprise and fear with her body covered in small cuts and bruises, her shorts and shirt were made of soft leather that were teared in a few places. They both just stared at each other, like if time just stopped at that very moment.
XenoPandora

Rhune stones : 220
Location : Feeling alot better and trying to stop Monster X and Kiryu from fighting!

Back to top Go down

Re: An Unusual Encounter (Private)

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 am

"And that," the wolf anthro said to her companion, a silver fox-demon-dig thingy, "is the fundamental theory of night-worship as seen by the elves." The fox yipped and she sighed. She ought to have picked a more intelligt companion than this one. Consort with demons her - oh! What had that sound been? Curiously, she put her paws to the ground and loped after the scent that matched the sound. It wasn't long before she came across a devil's fuge cockatrice and a young girl with her. She shifted to human form and grinned.

"Careful, those things can kill easy. Very poisonous." Tathamun (her companion) yipped in agreement. "That said, what brigs a girl like you around to these parts?" In human form her hair was as white as her fur in her true form, and her eyes as vibrant a blue.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space
you know you felt the same

From the shallows of love
to the depths of your scars
you know you want to change

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

So exit the fall and now it's over
you're letting it fall before your heart
so exit the fall and now it's over

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:04 am

"Yeah, like the lady here said. What brings a weird creature like you around here?" Wren said calmly, her voice filled with a small amount of surprise still. The girl was strange to her, she had heard stories of creatures called Humans before but never had seen one. Was this girl a Human? Or something else? The girl didn't answer, she was still scared from seeing Wren all of a sudden plus with this lady-creature suddenly appearing.
XenoPandora

Location : Feeling alot better and trying to stop Monster X and Kiryu from fighting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:53 am

"Well, I was simply searching for an old friend. Happened to find myself very, very lost. If it hadn't been for Tathamun here -" she jerked her thumb at the creature "-I'd likely be a lot more confused. Jezzy, another friend, was translating for him, but she had to go. Something about a stolen hat." She blinked. "Honestly, I don't understand why anyone would care. It's not like hats really matter. Yet it seems like I meet so many people obsessed with them. Why, Jezzy was - oh! I've forgotten! I'm Varali, Var for short."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 am

"Nice to meet you Varali, I'm Wren." Wren said. "And what would your name be?" Wren asked the Human girl. The girl just tensed up and started to become even more afraid. Wren just sighed when the girl didn't answer. "I'll ask again, what is your name?" Wren asked the girl again, moving closer to the girl and lowing herself to the girl's level on the ground. The girl just stared at Wren for a moment before slowly reaching her hand out and touching Wren's snout, Wren was surprised at the girl at what she was doing but decided not do anything to scared the girl anymore.

"Amara. My name's Amara." Amara said to Wren, removing her hand from Wren's snout. There was a hint of a smile on Amara's face. "And it's nice to meet you, Varali." Amara said to Varali.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:05 am

"You two are unique. You'd make a cute couple, if you weren't of different species and the same gender. That sort of complicates things a little, now doesn't it, Tathamun?" The creature yipped an agreement. "I'll take that as a yes." She sighed and concentrated, switching back to her more animal form - wolf anthro. Her thick mane of hair was wild and unkempt; her eyes were a ferocious yellow. Definitely not someone to be messed with. Most terrifying were her claws - very long and razor-sharp.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:32 pm

"Uh, what?" Wren said, a small blush on her face after what Varali said. Amara also had a small blush on her face, she just laughed nervously. "So, Amara. Why are you here?" Wren asked Amara, Amara tensed up for a second after Wren asked that. "Well, I was just wandering around in the woods when something tried to attack me. I tried to run, everything is just a blur after that. Then I bumped into you and saw Varali." Amara said. Wren just looked at Amara confused, why would a Human be wandering around Pire Forest and more importantly, how could a Human be here? It was really odd to her.

"That's all?" Wren asked and Amara nodded a yes. "It's true too, I just can't remember what happened after whatever tried to attack me." Wren was a little suspicious about what Amara was saying, it was like if she was lying or something. She just pushed the thought out of her head.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:59 pm

"Pire Forest's a nice place. Lotsa people come wandering in here on dates. So you two don't know each other? That's odd. Tathamun here is my familiar. I'm not quite sure what species he is..." She grinned. "As I said, looking for an old friend, Rayd. Tathy says she's famous 'round here for domesticating craploads of stuff. Seriously. She took me out of the wild anyhoo, taught me some manners, let me help her kill stuff (like elk, for leather to make clothing and armor for the warriors)."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

"Rayd? Hmm, no. I don't think I might have saw her around here." Wren said. Amara was confused, who was Rayd? This was the first time she had heard of Rayd outside of her home, Nyx was getting alot more stranger to her. Amara just then started to tense up again and she groaned while holding her head. "Hey Amara, are you okay?" Wren asked Amara, the girl appeared to be having a very bad headache.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:34 pm

"Are you okay? Jeeze, I wish Drass was around. I know nothing about headaches and medicine and such. Drass always did that. Mockings was into melee combat - yanno, punching stuff in the face and dicing them open. Sometimes I used my claws but mostly I sent fireballs at them. Oh! And set them on fire! Dark evil magic fire, too (that's the best kind, guys)."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 pm

"Yeah, I think I'm okay now." Amara said. "That's good." Wren said. Amara was wondering where Varali and Tathamun could have come from if they was glitched but she knew better than to ask, She did know that Wren was from Nyx since her kind were somewhat common on the Island. "So Varali, where are you and Tathamun from?" Wren asked Varali, Amara sighed mentally.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:57 pm

"Oh, us? We're from Polaris's night side. I'm a lycan, and she's a demon fox dog puppy magic thingy, I dunno. We found this place on purpose, though. Jezzy guided us." She smirked. "Though it seems we're on equal footing with our intelligence about this place."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:22 am

"That's cool." Wren said, about Varali and Tathamun being from Polaris. "Yeah, Nyx is a odd place unless you've been here almost all of your life." Wren said. Amara sighed, she got up off the ground and dusted off some of the dirt that was on her shorts. 'Looks like I'm going to need to get some new clothes' Amara thought to herself, her clothes indeed were a little old and wore from a long time of use. She just wondered where she could get the new clothes though.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:14 am

"You're a mess. I bothered to learn tailoring, and all my stuff is handmade and patched. And obviously, lycan don't have to worry about keeping their hair in order. It's nice." Varali grinned smugly. "I could borrow you Tathy's hairbrush and a spare set of my clothes...they might not fit, but I could at least sew up a few holes in those."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:59 am

"Sure, thanks. I've had these on for about a few weeks now." Amara said, she was happy that she could finally get out of her old clothes, even though they were her only set of clothes for a few weeks. Wren smiled at Amara, the poor girl looked like a mess and could use a little cleaning up. The Devil's Fuge Cockatrice wondered if Amara might like to become her friend, she didn't have any friends and would like to have some company around.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:54 am

"Here." She tossed the girl a dark red robe. "Go change behind a tree or something." While she waited, she took out her sewing kit. Needles, thread, and dozens of different cloth...

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:18 am

"Thanks, Varali." Amara said and went to go change behind a large rock. Wren waited with Varali and she sighed in frustration. "I wonder if Amara might like to be my friend." She said to herself. "I'm done!" Amara yelled, stepping out from behind the rock and handing her old Clothes to Varali. The dark red robe was a little big on her but she seemed to like it none the less.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:32 am

Varali took the robe with a smile. She concentrated and returned to the human form. Paws were inconvenient for sewing.

"You two. Tell me a bit about yourrselves. This is boring work."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 am

"Well, I do know that I was born here on the Island, I think, and I don't know much on my past." Amara said. "The only thing I remember is that there was something large and scary trying to attack me when I was young, after that it's just a blur." Amara sighed, that was the one of two things she could remember about her early childhood. Whatever tried to attack her must of somehow disappeared or something like that, things were so odd to her.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 am

"You're very accident-prone," Varali observed. "Hmm...I don't have any dye this exact color, would it bother you if it was a bit off?" She sighed. "Oh, here. It's a hairbrush - you might want it."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:43 pm

"No, I don't if it's a bit off." Amara said. "And thanks." Amara said, taking the hairbrush from Varali and using it. Wren sighed, she might as well tell Varali about her life. "My life's alot different from Amara, I do know I was born here on the Island and I left my mom a few years ago. People would usually stay away from me since Devil's Fuge Cockatrice are known to be vicious, If anyone was dumb enough to approach me I would just hiss and whack them my tail. I've had my fair share of fights and plenty of scars to show for it," Wren said, showing some of the scars hidden under her wings. "And today I was just walking around here and Amara bumped into me and we both then meet you, Varali." Wren said.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 pm

"Vicious? Jezzy told me they were known to be romantic and festive. Hmm...She told me Rayd wrote up the description she had, though, and Rayd would find a wolf cute." With a sigh, she began to cut a silvery blue fabric into various shapes. "This stuff is high-quality and challenging to find..."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:07 pm

"Well, it's always been that way for me." Wren grunted, Yes her kind were known to be festive and romantic but she was the odd one out among her kind. She was distant and cold, barely showing emotion ever which was her guess on why people would avoid her alot. Amara handed the brush back to Varali and watched what she was doing, sitting next to Wren which annoyed Wren alot. Wren noticed that there was a few small faded scars on Amara's neck as well and a few large faded ones that started on the back of her neck and most likely ended at her back, the largest faded scars she noticed was on her shoulder and there were three of them, most likely from the same attacker as they were next to pretty close to each other.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 pm

"Are you bipolar? Jezebel was bipolor." Varali blinked. "One secend you're all "Let's be friends!" and the next you're all "grrr." Kind of like an emo, but different. Oh! You don't have those around here! I suppose that messes up my comparison, huh. Let me think...Got it! You're like someone partially possessed by an annoying old grampa!"

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoPandora on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:18 am

"Like I'm what?" Wren said, slightly confused. "And no, I'm not bipolar. My mood sometimes changes depending on what's going on." Wren said. "Ow..." Amara said quietly, starting to scratch the scars on her neck. She started to scratch her scars alot harder, her scars started to bleed from the obsessive scratching.
XenoPandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next