A challenger appears! [SUPER FUN EPIC QUEST][BETA][1 SLOT OPEN][NO PLOT HERE]

Go down

A challenger appears! [SUPER FUN EPIC QUEST][BETA][1 SLOT OPEN][NO PLOT HERE]

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 am

NOTE - This is just for fun. It kinda breaks a lot of plot and lore. But it's SUPER AWESOME I swear. So awesome it's not even funny. It doesn't -quite- take place from Nyx, but a few characters from Nyx, etc glitching around are what caused the mess your character is in.

A new game is ready! This special game will be based on the infamous Nuzlocke run from Pokemon, and anyone can play. Each person will be given their own "instance" and will journey through an exciting journeyland taking place on this site that's actually on a different place! This has absolutely no plot value in the end at all and is basically just a fun roleplay/battle hybrid, but as you play you'll collect Hydro Tokens, which can be turned in to Ramiel for special prizes! You'll also get new opportunities to find tons of wild pets that are not released yet! (8D) There are a limited number of slots. This will not only introduce the full battling system (in its own special way) including parts you haven't seen yet, and the elemental system! 8D It will be a roleplay adventure of epic proportions! You play a Hero, I play EVERY SINGLE NPC including ones you don't know about! 8D

Rules
~~~
1. All pets and items in the challenge must come from the challenge. Your first pet will be obtained IN the challenge.
2. Upon loosing, a pet dies.
3. A random pet from a list will be selected at some point during each path, a stretch of land on my imaginary route. You may move around as pleased.
4. Level ups are handled very specially, in a way more akin to a videogame. Naturally I have spreadsheets. 8D Entrants can figure it out themselves.
5. There will be Challenge Breeding Rooms. These will be challenge-only, and many challenge pets are breedable. Most of them are relatively limited in variety, though, cause I have a life. xD
6. A challenge pet is locked in the challenge and can't be used otherwise. Once every now and then, either by winning a challenge (there are several available to keep things interesting) or by using a certain number of Hydro Tokens near a glitch.
7. There's shittons more, but I don't have time to type it.

Slots
~~~
1. Pickle (reserved)(adventure 1.0)
2. Auntslappy (adventure 1.0)
3. (adventure 1.0)
That's all for now.

Signup
~~~~
Username:
Character: (should be new)
C. Gender:
Short Description or Picture:
Personality:

This is gonna suck, but I feel bad. See, Mousen does all these extravagent events, and I do nothing. Why shouldn't I host the single best completely not related event EVER? There will be a roleplay-only version once the full rules writeup is done.

Last edited by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space
you know you felt the same

From the shallows of love
to the depths of your scars
you know you want to change

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

So exit the fall and now it's over
you're letting it fall before your heart
so exit the fall and now it's over
you're letting it fall before your heart

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

Re: A challenger appears! [SUPER FUN EPIC QUEST][BETA][1 SLOT OPEN][NO PLOT HERE]

Post by auntslappy282 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 am

This looks amazing. So I'll join. 8D

Username:auntslappy282
Character: Aquarius (Nickname Aqua)
C. Gender: Female
Short Description or Picture: She has brown hair and icy blue eyes. She ALWAYS wear her black chucks (Converse) And has a small amount of freckles along her noes and under eyes.
Personality:Aqua tends to be stubborn, no wanting people to help her or baby her. She has a good nack with animals and bows. She tends to avoid people, and doesn't like to associate with them. She can be very annoying at times, but is mostly quiet. People tend to ignore her or avoid her.
auntslappy282
Teh not so agonizing Agony Aunt.

Rhune stones : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:01 am

Yayz~ <3

Username: Pickle
Character: (should be new) Josh
C. Gender: Male

Personality: Josh is... a typical public-school kid that you might see running around, really. He's gotten involved with the wrong people a couple of times but often tries to do some good. He's seen Pickle before, as he lives across the street from the 'abandoned' place, and is often curious about who lives there. He's fifteen, about two to three years older than Pickle, but to tell the truth, he's a bit afraid of the hydras on top of the fenceposts.
If you've met Josh before, you'd know that he's generally a pretty nice guy. He does like animals (mostly the 'gross' ones), and if a neighbor happens to have a rat infestation, he'll be able to get rid of it without actually bringing harm to the creatures. For this reason, Josh has taken up a trend for trapping animals. Most of them he keeps, but others tend to slip away... and he never really finds out where they go. So like Pickle, Josh has a bit of an upsession for animals and often keeps them in his home.
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Re: A challenger appears! [SUPER FUN EPIC QUEST][BETA][1 SLOT OPEN][NO PLOT HERE]

Post by NatureGirl on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:02 am

Username: NatureGirl
Character: (should be new) TerriJane (TJ)
C. Gender: Female
Personality: TJ is fast, quiet, and strong. She talks with battles, and likes to read alot. She also has ivy in her hair form wrestling around with her pets. She is distant from her family and lived out on the street for some time, making her hard and fierce.
NatureGirl

Rhune stones : 13

http://landsofevelon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down