[Den#1] Morgain + Carlos (Pickle)

Go down

[Den#1] Morgain + Carlos (Pickle)

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 am

Morgain stepped into the large den. This was such an interesting and unique place, and she wished she could find out more. But she was here for a reason, a reason which she didn’t really appreciate. But she came nevertheless, tempted by the thoughts of adorable little pups to look after.
The room was very cozy; it was rather large and had a small bed in one corner. The floor of the den had an elegant looking rug laid over a cold, stone floor. It creped her out a bit, but she took a deep breath and looked over in another corner. There was a little jar of fireflies on a table and next to it were treats and goodies that most Baku Foxes enjoy.
”You just have to make it through the night…” she told herself. Still, she was a bit hesitant to go any further. This may not be such a good idea, but... She decided that if things didn’t work out so well she could simply leave. Hopefully, though, the male who was to meet her in this place was nice and decent.
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

2/25

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 am

Carlos had just turned onto the path leading to Den #1. He wasn’t exactly sure why he was here, but if he had understood correctly, it was where ‘someone special’ was to meet him. He wasn’t exactly sure who this person was or exactly why they needed to meet, but from the tone of voice Pickle had used he was beginning to think it might be a bad thing. He took a few more steps down the pathway, hesitating and wondering about this, when all of a sudden another Baku Fox ran into him. The… male, as it seemed, hopped up almost immediately and said, ”Yeah sorry had a long night gotta go home bye!” before he split and ran.
”I wonder what his problem is…” Carlos mumbled, getting back up. It was beginning to rain a little, which aggravated him a bit. Then a thought struck his mind; Strangely enough, that Baku fox looked a tad bit familiar… Didn’t he live in the Cottage? Yeah… Ervin. That was his name. I wonder what he was doing here… Carlos wondered to himself. He looked back at the corner where Ervin had disappeared and shook his head slowly, then continued heading for the room with a 1 on it. He was nervous about the way his fur looked now since he didn’t like going into public with it all messy, but he decided not to fret about it now.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

3/25

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:18 am

Morgain sighed. Her tails flicked slowly as she sat in the bed and waited for this mystery person to show up. ”I wonder what’s taking them so long…” she muttered. Her ears flicked and she heard some commotion outside, and when she looked she saw a puzzled looking Baku Fox sitting on the ground. It’s colors were hard to make out since the sky was grey with clouds and it was beginning to rain a little. She watched quietly as the fox got up and mumbled something before proceeding in her direction.
Finally fear struck. She didn’t know quite how nervous she really was until she saw this man, and now her stomach was churning. Did she look okay? Did her breath smell? Would he not like her? Oh dear, so many worries…
Pickle

Back to top Go down

4/25

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:19 am

Carlos finally came up to the door. He pushed it open slowly and stepped inside, hearing it close gently behind him. When he looked around, he noticed a very beautiful looking female sitting on a small bed in one corner. ”Why hello. My name is Carlos,” he said, smiling. ”What’s yours?” he asked. He noticed she looked somewhat nervous but tried not to be too nosy. He hoped she wasn’t nervous about him being there; maybehe just got the wrong den… But one was an easy number to remember, so surely this was right.
The girl really shouldn’t worry… Females don’t appeal to me as much as males. he thought to himself. But she is beautiful, he added, letting that thought bounce around in his mind for a while as he waited for her to reply.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

5/25

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:19 am

Morgain shuffled her feet nervously. ”M… My name is Morgain.” She managed to get out. She looked at the male, Carlos, for a moment. He was… rainbow, now that she could see him well in the light. This was definitely a color she wouldn’t expect to see on a Baku Fox, but then again, most people look at her oddly because she’s navy blue. Still, though, rainbow? And on a male? Unless he had dyed his fur (and she could only think of one reason that he would pick rainbow), then she assumed it was genetic or something and that he simply couldn’t help it.
”I… I like your fur color. It’s really pretty…” she said nervously; she at least had to admit that. Hopefully Carlos wouldn’t take offense to the word ‘pretty’, but she couldn’t see why he would.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

6/25

Post by Pickle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Carlos smiled. ”Oh wow! What a pretty name you have~ And thank you. You don’t look to bad yourself.” he said, winking at her. He looked around the room they were in then turned back to Morgain. ”So, do you know why we’re here? Pickle sent me but didn’t really tell me anything…she said I was supposed to meet ‘someone special’, and I assume that’s you.” he said, grinning. He hoped she would know more about this, but he wouldn’t really expect her to. Oh well, hopefully they might at least find out something, right?

Ervin scratched behind his ear with his back paw while he waited for Morgain to answer. He didn’t know about her, but he was completely clueless and comfortable in the situation.

Last edited by Pickle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pickle

Back to top Go down

7/25

Post by Pickle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Morgain blushed. ”Thank you,” she said kindly. She followed his gaze around the room and looked back at him, their eyes meeting. Immediately, a wave of panic hit her when he asked if she knew why they were here. No one told him?! This was bad. This was really bad. How would she explain it? She could just lie, and tell him that she didn’t know either. But what good would that do? Probably a lot, actually. She certainly couldn’t tell the truth, or he might think she’sa perv and she’s just lying… Oh dear…

”Um… I don’t really know. My owner told me to come here…” she said nervously, her tails twitching. She was always such a terrible liar…

Last edited by Pickle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pickle

Back to top Go down

8/25

Post by Pickle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Carlos looked curiously at Morgain. She seemed a little jittery whan she spoke. He slowly moved over by her and asked, ”Is everything alright? You seem a little worked up. It’s alright that you don’t know; I probably shouldn’t have expected you to.” He was trying to comfort her, because his mind just didn’t seem to be able to work everything out right. Carlos was probably much worse at catching lies than Morgain was at telling them, so she was probably safe there.

He went and got her a treat from the little table and took it to her, then sat down and waited patiently for her to say something.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

9/25

Post by Pickle on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 am

Morgain nodded slowly. "Um... yeah... Soooo. Tell me a little bit about yourself." she said, desperately trying to change the subject. She was very surprised that Carlos hadn't caught her on her lie, but maybe he did and just wasn't saying anything. Oh well. She ate the treat quietly as she listened to Carlos talk, curious to know more about him. Who knows, if things worked out between them tonight they might be able to have a good relationship afterwards. But that depends...
Pickle

Back to top Go down

10/25

Post by Pickle on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 am

Carlos smiled. At least Morgain seemed to be getting a bit better now. "Well," he said, "My life may not be a glamorous as yours may be. I used to be owned by this little five year old who called me Fluffy, and I finally was able to get out of that household once I had matured a little and the rest of the Baku Foxes on the block made fun of me. My hair used to be white, but the little girl got a hold of some of the mom's permanent die and just had fun with that... Once I got out of there, it was a clear that I both looked and acted a bit more feminine than any other male around, and they then took to bullying me and calling me gay. Of course, now I will admit that I am interested in men, but also women. So I'd go either ways. Most people wouldn't accept that in the neighborhood, so I was a stray for a long while until another little but more mature girl took me in and treated me like I was civilized. She took one look at me and said, 'Carlos', and that's the name I stick with to this day." He finished, and they were silent for a while. He was a little bit worried about what Morgain might think of him now, but he tried not to fret about it. "So... what's your story?" he asked.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

11/25

Post by Pickle on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 am

Morrigan listened intently throughout Carlos's story. She couldn't help but feel bad, since she could relate to being unaccepted. She was a bit shocked to hear that Carlos was bi. She wouldn't hold it against him, though she didn't know exactly how to feel about that. "My story? Well, I used to live in a pet shop with my siblings, and I was the only oddly colored one out of that group. Every time a person came in no one wanted the blue one, they just wanted the normal fuzzy brown one. I finally grew old enough to decide that I shouldn't have to stay there anymore so I ran off. I ended up in an abandoned cottage as well, though I normally just roam on my own around the port or something." Her story obviously wasn't as long as Carlos's but they were alike because neither were really wanted. She couldn't help but envy that Carlos actually had a family at one point, but she tried not to show it.

((This is so way past the date, so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get any pups even if I finish it. I don't even know if I'll be able to finish it. D8 Sorry...))
[Mousen: It's fine, since I feel bad about making you wait for your rat offspring. So we're even. >>
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Re: [Den#1] Morgain + Carlos (Pickle)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum