Skunkstripe x Noah (Pickle)(DONE)

Go down

Skunkstripe x Noah (Pickle)(DONE)

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am

Skunkstripe stretched and got up, shaking her head. "Where am I?" she asked in a tired tone as she surveyed the space around her. Skunkstripe had just awoken in this... mousehole, though she couldn't recall have ever being here before. She was in a nest that seemed normal, though it was too neat to have actually been made by rats. She looked beside her and noticed another rat, and that almost gave her a heart attack. She squeaked loudly and sprang a few inches away and whirled back around.
Unlike most other rats, Skunkstripe lived alone. She didn't really enjoy the company of others and had pretty much just slept by herself in a crate at the port. So who was this guy?!

Last edited by Pickle on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

2/20

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 am

Noah groaned. He was sleeping and having the most wonderful dream, but a loud squeak had woken him up and made him forget what he was dreaming about. Opening his eyes, Noah sat up and looked over at Skunkstripe. His vision was a little blurry since he had just awoken, but he could see it was another rat... It was unlike any he had ever seen before, but it was a rat. "Oh hello. I don't recall meeting you before." he said, yawning. Unlike Skunkswipe, Noah slept with a large pack of rats that included his brother, Rathin. He saw nothing wrong with this situation, though Skunkstripe was obviously not as used to this as he was.

Last edited by Pickle on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pickle

Back to top Go down

3/20

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:23 am

Skunkstripe narrowed her eyes at Noah. She didn't trust him, not one bit. He seemed too calm, and to her that was just... not normal. "...Hello... I don't believe we've met, either..." she said carefully. She still hadn't moved from where she was, but was preparing to split for the exit at any moment. That made her realize, though... there was no exit! there sinply was no hole for them to get out of. She also realized that the room was square and unlike any normal mousehole she had been in when she was indoors... so they were in a crate. But why the hell was he here?! Skunkstripe was trying to sort this out in her mind while trying to keep an eye on Noah as well. This was so confusing!

Last edited by Pickle on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pickle

Back to top Go down

4/20

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Noah yawned again. "Well, my name is Noah. You look a little nervous. Don't worry, I only bite humans." he said with a chuckle. He got up and stretched, then sat down and looked at Skunkstripe curiously. "So... what kind of rat are you? You look like a black rat like me, but also white... and you have a flame on your tail. That's pretty cool, actually..." he said, impressed. He himself was just a normal rat, and he looked upon rats with unique markings with envy. He didn't like being the exact same as his brother.

Last edited by Pickle on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pickle

Back to top Go down

5/20

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Skunkstripe stepped back a little as he moved. She still didn't trust him... "I um... I have no idea what type of rat I am. I've never met any other rat like me, so I'd assume I'm unique..." She bit her tongue, thinking that she was giving out too much information to this... guy. Noah, he said his name was. It was a normal name, yes, much unlike hers. "My name is Skunkstripe." she told him, knowing that he would've asked at some point.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

6/20

Post by Pickle on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:16 am

Noah looked at Skunkstripe curiously. "That's cool. Sometimes I feel a little bit... too normal when I look like everyone else. It's pretty awesome to be unique." Noah said. He was obviously more social that Skunkstripe, who was still acting nervous. He looked at her and cocked his head, then got up and took a few steps tward her. "Hey... C'mon... I'm not going to hurt you. Really. You act as if you've never seen another rat before." Noah said to Skunkstripe, hoping she would loosen up.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

7/20

Post by Pickle on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 am

Skunksrtipe looked down and shied away. She had seen other rats before, but she hadn't talked to them and she certainly hadn't woken up in the same nest with them. "T-thanks..." she said nervously. she looked back up at Noah, took a deep breath, and said, "I'm more of a... solo person. Ya know... I don't really... have a pack to go to. I'm not used to other rats... What are you doing here, anyway?" Skunkstripe looked at him suspiciously again and struck a bit of a defensive pose.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

8/20

Post by Pickle on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:57 am

Noah looked at Skunkstripe sympethetically. He got up and moved next to her,curling his tail around her waist. "I understand how that can sometimes be when you're a loner. You're always weclome to some to my family, since we always greet with open arms." he said. Noah could tell that he was making Skunkstripe uncomfortable, and he was surprised that she didn't attack him or something.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

9/20

Post by Pickle on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:36 am

Skunkstripe shivered when Noah came close to her. She would've attacked, but for some reason her whole body was stiff when he curled his tail around her. Did she actually... like this guy? No, there had to be some explanation for her behavior... "Uh... um... O... Okay." she managed to get out. It was uncomfortable but... new at the same time, having such a warm body siting beside her. It made Skunkstripe realize exactly how lonley she really was...
Pickle

Back to top Go down

10/20

Post by Pickle on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:41 am

Noah looked at Skunkstripe questioningly. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Maybe you should go lay down..." he said, leading her back over to the nest. When he made sure she was comfortable, he sat down not too far away and said, "So... while we're stuck here, why don't you tell me a little more about yourself?" He was trying to make small talk, since he had noticed the fact that Skunkstripe had an odd reaction to his touch. He didn't know if it was a problem or not, but hopefully she was beginning to soften up.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

11/20

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:09 am

Skunkstripe nodded. "Yes, I'm fine..." she said a bit shakily. She didn't really like talking about her past, but as long as she was stuck here with Noah they might as well. "Well, I used to have a family. They all picked on me for being so... different, so I ran away and sort of developed a... distaste for other rats. That's why I'm a little jumpy around you, see. Sorry about that, by the way. You seem nicer than they were... anyway, I've been living on the streets for my entire life, constantly moving from place to place and taking cheese from the nearby hotdog stands. What about you?" she asked. This, by far, was the most she'd said the entire time they were in here togather.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

12/20

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 am

Noah looked at Skunkstripe, nodding as he listened to her story. "That seems like a hard life, always being on the move. I think your family made fun of you because they were jealous; I know I am. I have a large family that pretty much just looks exactly like me; we're mostly black rats. My brother, Rathin, is older than me and he recently had children with a nice white rat, so I'm curious to see how my neices and nephews turn out. I'm sort of proud that I get to be an uncle. Anyway, my life is normally pretty dull. I have the same routine every day; gather food, stay out of sight of humans, babysit the children, stuff like that. I'd love to live like you do and be somewhat nomadic. That would be really cool," Noah said happily. He enjoyed talking to Skunkstripe and was happy that he got to know more about her.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

13/20

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 am

Skunkstripe smiled, flattered by Noah's compliment. She listened intently to his story and said, "I've always wanted to be responsible for someone, so I think babysitting little rats would be extremely exciting. it's funny, sometimes I wish I could just settle down in one place. Of course, I don't have an entire pack like you do that gathers food for each other, so I mostly have to fend for myself." she said. It was amazing how open she was becoming to Noah; even she was surprised. He was actually pretty easy to talk to... she liked that.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

14/20

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:21 am

Noah smiled. "Yeah, they are pretty cool little ratlings. Sometimes I wish I had kids of my own, but none of the rats in the pack like me because they think I'm annoying and overly talkitive. I hope I'm not annoying you... Just tell me if you want me to stop." Noah said, worried that he might be getting on Skunkstripe's nerves. That was one thing he really didn't want to do; not because he was afraid of her but because he liked her.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

15/20

Post by Pickle on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:25 am

Skunkstripe looked at Noah and smiled. She thought it was sweet that he wanted to have kids of his own, and she also couldn't possibly see how he could be considered 'annoying'. Now that Skunkstripe had become more comfortable, she felt as if she could talk to Noah for hours. "Oh no, you're not annoying me at all!" she said assuringly. Skunkstripe didn't want him to stop talking just because he may think it was annoying her.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

16/20

Post by Pickle on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:16 am

Noah sighed, relieved that he wasn't upsetting Skunkstripe. He smiled at her then shivered, realizing for the first time that it was actually cold in here. He figured that it was night or something, since that's usually when the temperatures took a dive where he lived. He wanted to ask if he could join her in the nest but he certainly didn't want to impose. So he just sat there in a bit of an awkward silence and watched the flames on Skunkstripe's tail flicker as the light reflected off the walls. How he wished he had one of those flaming tails at the moment...
Pickle

Back to top Go down

17/20

Post by Pickle on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:47 am

Skunkstripe looked at Noah, noticing that he had shivered. She wasn't really able to tell if it were cold in here or not thanks to her tail which heated her body, so she assumed it was and said, "You seem cold. You can come join me, if you want. I'm sure my tail could keep you warm." She patted the spot in the nest beside her and smiled welcomingly.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

18/30

Post by Pickle on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:59 am

Noah smiled. "Sure, thanks." he said as he walked over and curled up beside her. He looked over into Skunkstripe's eyes, for the first time realizing how pretty and sparkly they really were. They were black, though a shade lighter than his own... and they were beautiful. "You have amazing eyes..." he said absentmindedly, then blushed realizing that that might've sounded stupid.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

19/20

Post by Pickle on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 am

Skunkstripe blushed when Noah mentioned her eyes. She was flattered and embarrassed at the same time, two emotions that she didn't feel often. She leaned over and licked him on his cheek and said, "Why thank you~" She wasn't sure how he would respond to the kiss but she felt as if he deserved it for being so... Hm... She couldn't really find a word for it. she liked it though. It was deffinately a good thing. "So... I think I'll go to sleep soon... before I do, is there anything you wanted to talk about? You sorta cut off earlier..." she said.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

20/20

Post by Pickle on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 am

Noah stiffened when Skunkstripe licked him. Now he was the nervous one. "Y... you're welcome." he forced out. He really did like her... He was a little bit jittery like Skunkstripe had been at the beginning. What an interesting change of events for the two.

When she asked if he wanted to discuss something, he realized that it wasn't exactly something he wanted to discuss but something that he wanted to... do. It only took one look at Skunkstripe for her to understand.

((I know this is probably way past the deadline, so I'd understand if I didn't get any ratlings. i got caught up with chool and all that. Dx ))

((Mousen's note: Pffft. Don't panic Pickle-butt. xD I wasn't really counting the day's anyway. << >> <<;; XD I sort of forgot. 8D;;;)
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Re: Skunkstripe x Noah (Pickle)(DONE)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down