(Den 2) Ervin x Badger [Pickle/Mousenheath](DONE)

Go down

(Den 2) Ervin x Badger [Pickle/Mousenheath](DONE)

Post by Pickle on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Ervin stepped nervously inside the den.  He had been directed over here by some officials outside.  Pickle had told him what he was to do, though she didn't mention who it was with.  That was the part he was worried the most about... Who was this person he was to meet?  
Inside of the den it was very comfortable... A little bed in one corner that seemed to be made out of very soft moss.  In another corner was a stone bowl with some food.  Ervin stepped over and made himself comfortable, trying to get rid of his nervousness.  It wasn't an easy thing for him to do, though.

Last edited by Pickle on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Re: (Den 2) Ervin x Badger [Pickle/Mousenheath](DONE)

Post by MousenHeath on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:34 am

(Potion to be used on Badger o3o)
Badger padded down the stone steps, lit only by bracketed torches in the walls; shadows hung of every surface. Truth be told; this place was freaking him out. He had yet to realize what the small vial of liquid around his neck was for; only that it was important. "Shi-" was all he could manage before he lost his footing on the stone steps, he let out a small yell as he collided with the wall on his flailing decent down the stairs. He rolled several feet, and let out a soft moan; he didn't think anything was broken but he still hurt. "Ow." He said shortly, what a great entrance, the femal-

Oh no.

Now he knew what the potion was for; miraculously it had survived the trip down the stairs. He wished it hadn't.

Last edited by Mousenheath on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Down the winding path he trod,
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath
The Scary Admin. Mwahaha!

Rhune stones : 150

http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

(3/25)

Post by Pickle on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:27 pm

Ervin looked over t the door. Maybe it was the female... But no, it was a male who had entered the room. Ervin looked confused. "Um... Excuse me, I think you got the wrong den..." he said, though there was some terrifying feeling in his stomach that this colorful male actually hadn't... If he was suppoed to... Meet with this male, there was something wrong with that monkey-butt little girl who sent him here. He sat nervously, waiting for some response from this... Rainbow standing in the doorway.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Badger shook his head in a fearful fashion; glancing down to the small vial of pink liquid, now sat by his paw. "It doesn't look like it." He said, his voice calm; though his eyes darted around nervously; as if looking for an escape from this situation. He cast a small glance down to the potion, then to the male baku. "Toss a coin?" He suggested, praying the goddess was looking out for him in this particular manner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

(5/25)

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 am

Ervin was shocked and very nervous. "Oh... Oh dear... This isn't good... You see, I don't usually... You know... Bend that way. Oh no...." he said, glancing around and fidgeting with his paws. He had been expecting a female; this came as a bit of a shock to him. What was the matter with that little girl?! Ervin didn't usually do well under pressure, and that's what she used to get him in here, but honestly! Wasn't this going a bit far? Ervin was on the edge of a freak out.... The walls were closing in.....
Shaking his head, Ervin was able to get a hold of himself. "Sorry... I'm just... A bit overwhelmed. I wasn't expecting...." He said nervously, trailing off.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:48 am

Badger himself was too freaked out, though he seemed to be taking it better than Ervin. He just hoped to Nyxia he wouldn't be the one to have to drink that... thing. Instead he just nodded; he wasn't one to be very useful during another's mental breakdown; he preferred to be the stand off-ish type. But that potion... "Which one of us is going to drink that thing?" He managed at last, looking down at it with distaste. He saw this as unavoidable, the green witch obviously had her reasons for placing them both here... He hoped.

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

7/25

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:24 am

Ervin sighed. "Well, I sure don't want to. But I guess you don't either... Hmmm... Well, I do have a coin. I pick heads!" he said, flicking the coin up in the air with his tail and holding his breath. He really didn't want to be the mom in this situation. That wouldn't be... comfortable. He watched the coin flip in the air. Unforunately, when it landed, it rolled around in circles before stoping. This was taking forever... He wished it would just fall already.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 pm

The coin rolled slowly, landing at Badger's paws. He wanted to scream; tails. He winced. Hoping he wasn't hyper ventilating. He was. Bother. Trying to calm himself he took another look at the potion, holding it up between his paws for a moment. He didn't want to be the "female" in this situation. No way. He didn't mind kids... But this? Debating what to do next he experimentally took the cork out of the hourglass shaped bottle. Little pink bubbles rose out of the neck of the bottle, swirling in an intricate nature around the room.

A large black spider scurried up the wall. The bubbles were most annoying; you couldn't eat them for a start. So the arachnid was getting out of the way, up into it's highest web.

Badger caught sight of the spider out of the corner of his eye and yelled, falling backwards; the pink spillage from the potion landing in his open mouth. Badger coughed for a moment. Before wincing for two main reasons. He really hadn't wanted that potion anywhere near him and b because he'd managed to whack his head of the stone floor.

And he thought Nyxia had been looking out for him.

(Sorry; it's faily. I just think that Badger wouldn't have willingly drank that potion any time soon.)

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

9/25

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 am

Ervin jumped at the spider like Badger, though he was able to shake it off and go help the rainbow Baku Fox up. "Oh my god! Are you alright?" He said, his expression holding concern. Deep down, though, he was just relieved that he didn't have to drink the potion. He also felt bad for not feeling more sympathetic, but the relief of the fact that he wouldn't have to be a mother was overwhelming.

Last edited by Pickle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:41 am

"No." He moaned. Choosing to remain on the floor a minute more than it was necessary. He was a drama queen at heart. Perhaps being a mother would suit him; not that Badger would ever see that. He got up rubbing the back of his head. As his brain started to work again the reality started to sink in. He was going to-
So he did what he did every time something unthinkable happened. He freaked out.

"No, no, no, no... No way, nonononononono. This can't- Nononono." He jumped as far away from Ervin as the room could allow, pressing himself up against the corner. Hyperventilating as usual for a drama queen such as himself. "This can't be happening." He wailed through shallow breathed squeaks.

(Poor Badger. xD)

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

(11/25)

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:11 am

Now Ervin felt pretty bad, and he wished he could comfort Badger somehow. He knew that he must be going through a lot, after all, he did just drink a potion that would make him a mommy. "S... sorry..." Ervin said, knowing that it probably wouldn't help much. He decided to give Badger some space, so he sat down and watched him worridly.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:14 am

After several minutes Badger's breathing began to get more even. He was still horrified by the concept of being a mom; but seahorse males managed just fine, didn't they? "S'fine. It's not you're fault." He said after a long pause. The raised hackles on his back still portraying the fact he didn't want the male anywhere near him. He obviously wasn't going to resort to violence, the long suffering baku just needed space and some time to get things into perspective.

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

(13/25)

Post by Pickle on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 am

Ervin nodded and stayed where he was. He knew that being a miter was definately upsetting Badger, an frankly the though of breeding with a Mae still upset himself. He didn't want to upset Badger any further, so he kept his distance. It had become a little quiet in the room. "Um... So..." Ervin said, scratching behind his ear with his hind foot. It was a little awkward, and he wasn't very good in those situations.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 am

(I seriously thought I'd posted here =w=;; If I don't reply for more than three days just give me a poke. 'Kay? <3 )

Badger let the uncomfortable silence drag on. He wasn't the most social at times, preferring to preform than actually talking. "You still haven't told me your name." He accused, he was going to be the one with the worse position in this breeding. He only felt it was right he have the slight upper paw.

(Fail.)

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

15/25

Post by Pickle on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:42 am

Ervin blushed. "Oh... sorry... My name's Ervin. I know, it's dorky. Um... what's yours?" he asked. He was beginning to calm down himself, but he still stayed where he was, not knowing whether Badger was completely cooled off himself. Or... herself? Oh dear... Ervin was pretty sure that wasn't an Eternal Love Elixir, though he could've been wrong.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm

"Badger," He answered shortly. Moving slightly to he wasn't as pressed up against the wall. "It's not that geeky." The long suffering fox attempted a smile, though it looked more like a nervous grimace. Again his eyes looked around the room. As if looking for an escape.

(Fail. o3o)

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

17/25

Post by Pickle on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Ervin smiled. He wasn't going to laugh, actually he though Badger was a pretty cool name. "Thanks," he said. He noticed Badger was smiling, or at least trying to, so that hinted him off that he was still a bit... stressed. Upon drawing this conclusion, Ervin decided to continue staying put until Badger gave off any other signs.
He looked around the room as well, though maybe not as frantically as Badger had. Ervin seemed to be getting used to this situation, though he knew it would take a while for Badger to.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:09 am

Badger staying silent for a while, letting himself calm down fully. He was still petrified; but it was better to calm down before he gave himself a heart attack. Little by little the hackles lowered, Badger shuddered for a moment shaking himself from nose to tail. "Sorry," he said simply, he wasn't sure how he should be acting in this position and this probably wasn't the way to.

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

19/25

Post by Pickle on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 am

Ervin blushed and shuffled his paws akwardly. He looked over at Badger, a bit surprised at the apology. He was happy to see that Badger had calmed down a little though. "It's okay... I understand you must be overwhelmed; I would be too if I were in your position. I wish there were something I could do..." he said, trying to make Badger feel better. He shifted his weight and moved an inch- only an inch -closer to the center of the room. He watched Badger carefully, as if expecting some negative or scared response. They both still seemed pretty tense; hopefully things would soften up more soon...
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Badger nodded. Laughing nervously. "It's fine. I think." Badger was one of those bakus that were always nervous; even out of situations like this. "It's a bit much to take in." He said somewhat agreeing with the statement Ervin had made.

(Super fail. My muse is out of juice. D:)

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

21/25

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Ervin nodded. "So..." he said after a short pause. There wasn't really much to talk about, and he wasn't sure what to say. There was a bit awkward silence, one thing that he didn't enjoy. Awkward scilences were pretty much Ervin's phobia, and he wished that he could break it.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 am

"So..." He echoed. Making the semi-silence more pronounced than ever. "Well, I know you're name and you know mine, right? But I hardly know anything other than that." Badger sighed. Sitting down slightly; the amount of stress had cause him to feel slightly sick and as such he decided to sit down until the slight nausea passed.

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

23/25

Post by Pickle on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:41 am

Ervin nodded. "Well, I um... I don't remember my parents, and... My history isn't really that interesting. Basically, I'm just an orphan who lived in the wilderness for a while until I met this little girl... thing and became more civalized. How about you? What's your story?" he asked curiously.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by MousenHeath on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 am

"It's sad that you never knew you're parents." Badger said, pausing for a moment. "I was brought up my Mimsy De Whimsical to be a jester for Nyxia and the Royal Family. Though no-one found me funny... I can juggle though. But Nyxia took pity on me and I'm a general dogsbody for her and her companions. I'm a let down to my mother; she wanted me to be a warrior. I can't fight for the life of me, my dad left to chase his dreams and become the first person to swim the perimeter of Nyx. Except he forgot he couldn't swim, the pirates at the port had to drag him out. The last I heart of him he was with some other girl." Badgers life had been one sad and comical incident after another. Quite sad really.

Kilholmes in his wake.
For the silvy estolhod,
And the hoolesnake.
MousenHeath

Back to top Go down

25/25

Post by Pickle on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:48 am

"It's okay... and I'm sorry too. It seems like we've both had a bit of a rough past." Ervin said. He wished there were something he could do to comfort Badger, so he finally worked up the courage to go over and sit by him. He almost stopped in his tracts, afraid that Badger might not like it for him to be so close, but he seemed to have cooled off. Ervin noticed that the room was beginning to darken as nightfall came, so he trotted on over to the bed and layed down. "You can... come join me if you want." Ervin said to Badger.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down