[Roost1] Marco x Luciano Ryo Maximillion Pegasus McBruno the Third [ Pickle/Rayquaza7996 ]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

17/30

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 am

"Yes, they really should have added some glitter." Marco said, nodding his approval. "Oh really? That must be exciting when you recieve a gift from him. That's a very clever thing for Ryou to do. Make sure you tell him I said so when he comes out of his... coma." he said, glancing at Ryou. "How does he do that, anyway?" Marco wondered out loud.

Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Roost1] Marco x Luciano Ryo Maximillion Pegasus McBruno the Third [ Pickle/Rayquaza7996 ]

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 am

"I have no clue. Ryou's tough, and he's smart. I suppose he figured it out. I'll make sure to tell him...though I've got a feeling it'll be a cold day in hell before he cheers up." Max rolled his eyes.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

19/30

Post by Pickle on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:32 am

Marco nodded slowly.  "Ah...  Well, I wish you luck through that day." he said.  Smiling, he continued, "So, what would you like to talk about now?" he was sort of running out of topics and was hoping that Max had an interesting topic that their conversation could proceed in.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Re: [Roost1] Marco x Luciano Ryo Maximillion Pegasus McBruno the Third [ Pickle/Rayquaza7996 ]

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:40 am

"I dunno...hey, I actually don't know that much about you; I believe it would be rather traditional for us to discuss our pasts, right? I mean, isn't that what people normally do?" He blinked. He swore he had just felt Ry twitch. Which wouldn't really make sense.

God, I hate my life, the middle head thought to himself.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

(21/30)

Post by Pickle on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:54 am

"Yeah, I guess it would... Here, I'll tell you a little about me. It's probably just going to be a big bore; unlike most other people I know my history isn't that exciting. Well, I used to live with this other family when I was a hatchling. They had two kids who played with me every day and stuff, then I got older and decided I liked guys. Well, the parents of the children really didn't like that, apparently, and kicked me out after I had been living with them since I was hatched. It was like '8D We love you~!' 'I'm gay~!' 'Get out!' You know? Then I met Pickle and she gave me a place to live. Well, your turn~!" Carlos said. He missed his old family, but if they didn't like his choices then there wasn't really anything that he could do.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:59 am

"Mine's pretty boring, too...Ry, Luci and I were born way way out in the middle of nowhere...We lived pretty normally, built ourselves up a little home...there was never really a thought of women for us. Especially not for Ryou. Lucy lost his mind when Ry made some sort of mistake and summoned a demon or something...it tried to make us insane and he took the hit for us...that's when Ry started being so distant...other than that, I've had as normal a life as you can have living with a person who thinks he's a sammich and a demon-worshipper..." He sighed.

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

23/30

Post by Pickle on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 am

Marco looked a bit surprised. "Well, it's safe to say your past was more exciting than mine, at least. Thanks for letting me know more about you." Marco said cheerfully. He glanced over at Luciano, then looked back to Max. "That's really interesting, though... he lost his mind when a demon was summoned? Wow..." he said. There was a small hint of a pretty impressed tone in his voice.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:52 am

"Imma sammich!" Luciano agreed.

"We all hope to bring him back to sane...and to get our own bodies. I adore Ry and Lucy, but I know Ry is unhappy with the life we're living. And Luciano, insane as he is, is still our most amazing, heroic friend. I mean...I'd be pretty messed up, maybe even dead, if it wasn't for him..."

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

25/30!

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 am

Marco smiled. It was really touching, what Lucanio did. He would never have guessed it from the way he acted. Thus goes the saying; 'Never judge a book by it's cover.' "I hope you find some way to bring him back, too." he said with a sweet smile. He turned his middle head and looked at both his left and right, then said jokingly, "I doubt these two could ever do something so heroic, even to protect themselves." The other heads glanced at him with a bit of an annoyed expression on their faces.

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:15 am

"You're all sort of one person, though. I hear it's very abnormal for you to have three Anantas in one body...I'd almost like to blame Ry, if only because he's so...off. But I love him anyways - we're family!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space
you know you felt the same

From the shallows of love
to the depths of your scars
you know you want to change

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

So exit the fall and now it's over
you're letting it fall before your heart
so exit the fall and now it's over

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

27/30!

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:23 am

"Yes, well, we technically are the same person, though me, the middle head, is normally the one who talks. The other heads do tend to have a mind of their own, since we don't all share the same brain, but we normally just work like one person. Not at all like you guys." Marco said, trying to explain it as best he could. It was a bit hard...
Pickle

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 am

"Yeah. The personality isn't actually in the brain, you know. I don't know the specifics, though - Ry does, but...yeah. Not really an option, yaknow? He gestured to the comatose head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

29/30!!!

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:26 am

"Really? Well, that is interesting." Marco said.
He glanced over to the window and noticed that it was already getting darker. He hadn't realized they were talking for so long; it was such a nice conversation. Marco looked back over to Max, unsure what to say next. "Um... so..." he mumbled a bit awkwardly. Normally he just went out with things and the situation was awkward for the other person, but now he had barely said anything and he was a little embarrassed.
Pickle

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 am

"My lord, it's getting late. Rys?" he inquired quietly, doing the same within. He "felt" Ryou's basic response - I'm not waking up, and you have to buy me spaghetti with pickles in it. I like that stuff.. He shook his head with a sigh. Where had he put Luciano's muzzle? With a sigh, he found it and clipped it over his fellow head with a silent apology. It seemed like Luciano had the shortest end of the stick - he just got dragged along on Ryou's demon-summoning adventures and Max's search for love and care. He couldn't even knock himself out and live in fantasyland like Ry.

"Well, we're here for a reason, right?"

[as if I wasn't overworked enough. Expect late babies]

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 am

Eggs sent out, check archives

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2