[Roost1] Marco x Luciano Ryo Maximillion Pegasus McBruno the Third [ Pickle/Rayquaza7996 ]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Roost1] Marco x Luciano Ryo Maximillion Pegasus McBruno the Third [ Pickle/Rayquaza7996 ]

Post by Pickle on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Marco flew into the large tree and looked around.  He was nervous being here, but he knew it would be fun.  Hovering around the spirial staircase, he found the room he was supposed to go to to meet this new man.  "Oh, I hope he dresses well." Marco said in that high pitched voice of his.  Yikes.  And to think that was all he was worried about at the moment... Opening the door with his tail, Marco disappeared inside the small room.  The inside was very interesting. There was a large nest in the middle and some food in the corner, along with a little nest in the back.  "Seems a bit plain..." Marco said, flying over to the nest. He plucked some pink feathers from his wings and weaved them into the nest, making it seem a bit more colorful.
Pickle
Leader of the Invisible Ninjaas! I mean... Erm... Just plain Pickle.

Rhune stones : 324

Back to top Go down

Re: [Roost1] Marco x Luciano Ryo Maximillion Pegasus McBruno the Third [ Pickle/Rayquaza7996 ]

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 am

"I think you should all know that I hate you both," Ryou sighed. "You know I don't like people."
"I'm a sammich!" was his left head Luciano's reply, whereas Max P retaliated with, "It'll be fun!"
Ryou fell silent and tucked his head back, as normal. His compatriorts, however, rushed through the door to their room. A rather...brilliant quetzal sat there in a nest. Oooh, was he colorizing it? He wanted to help! As Luciano babbled about sammiches, he proceeded to pluck a feather from its wing and weave it in.

"Why, hello there. I'm sorry I'm pressed so plainly...my center head, Ryou, he's such a bore. He's convinced that wearing dresses is not good! Silly Ry~ I'm also sorry for Luciano's behavior. He thinks he's a sammich."

The silver head hissed but remained quiet.

(Luciano talks in purple, Ryou is silver, Max. P is pink.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space
you know you felt the same

From the shallows of love
to the depths of your scars
you know you want to change

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

So exit the fall and now it's over
you're letting it fall before your heart
so exit the fall and now it's over

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Rhune stones : 533

Back to top Go down

3/30

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:45 am

Marco smiled at the handsome new creature in front of him and said, "Oh hai~!  <3 You look amazing.  It's very nice to meet you!  I'm Marco, and I'm gay!!!  8D" Well.  As if that wasn't stating the obvious.  "Hm... All my heads go by my name, but they do tend to have a mind of their own.  My left head is kinda depressing... Sorry if it like... Makes you feel bad." His left head lowered and nodded slowly.  His middle head smiled and continued talking on.  "Ooh~. I love how your feather makes the whole best look pretty.  <3!"

Pickle

Back to top Go down

Re: [Roost1] Marco x Luciano Ryo Maximillion Pegasus McBruno the Third [ Pickle/Rayquaza7996 ]

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 am

"Same here! Ryou, before you go into an induced coma, you really ought to at least introduce yourself! <3" Max said happily, yet sternly.

"I'm Ryou. I'm a support mage. I am also homosexual...I like demons and monsters better than my own race, but my compatriots are foolish fools. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to go into an induced coma, retract my control of my head and borrow it to Max and Lucy, and not reappear for several weeks. " The creature blinked and it was clear that "Ryou" was gone.

"That's Ryou! ~ He's sort of sad. We're young, but something tells me he's a lot more mature. I dunno, Maturity sounds boring! <3 I hear it means less flowers!" He grinned. Thanks! I like my feathers, they're so bright! ~"

"IMMA SAMMICH! FIRE ON LLAMA! ALL HANDS ON STARBOARD!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

5/30

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 am

"Nice to meet you... Less flowers? D8? That's terrible! I love flowers because they're sooo pretty. And your feathers are so unique! So colorful..." Marco said happily. He looked around the room and back at Max. "Sooo... Where are you guys from? I've certainly never seen you before, or I definately would've remembered. ;D" he asked.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 am

"I'm from Cloudcuckooland!" Luciano squacked proudly. Max P rolled his eyes.

"I really need to get him a muzzle. We're from the Forests of Nhimn. Ryou likes it there - he's really into scary stuff. Beats me why. I like my pet unicorn more than demons." He giggled.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

7/30

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:04 am

Marco giggled. Yes, giggled. No manly laugh for him. "OMG you have a pet unicorn?! For reals? That would be sooooo cool. Anyway, I don't think I could bare to live somewhere so... Dull. I live in Pickle's house. I mostly hang out in the kitchen and make muffins, but at night I rearrange Pickle's clothes for the week so they match what I'm going to wear~! <3!" he said excitedly. Sorting through other peoples clothes and jewelry was fun, and he liked helping Pickle with her fashion. She had all these good clothes, yet she always seemed to perfer to wear that silly patchwork dress. None of the patches matched the other color! D:! How terrible...
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 am

Sparklepony appeared on top of Max's head, whinnying. The unicorn had the ability to dismiss itself when unneeded.

"This is Sparklepony! 8DDD Anyways, it's not that dull. Villians like to go there, after all! And all the villains are so dreamy...big, strong, and absolutely obsessed with their rivals...it's so romantic! <3 On the rare occasions when Ryou is awake, we play roleplaying games, but otherwise I make cake and Lucy makes sammiches. Sometimes we make sammichs out of cake and frosting and gummy patties! 8DDDD Ry tailored us some really pretty ancient-looking dress things, though."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

9/30

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Marco grinned widely. "OMG wow! That is sooo cool~! <333!" he said enthusiastically. "I wish I had a pet unicorn... And I agree... Villians are dreamy.... 8D" he said, sighing. Then he got an idea. He said, "Oooh~! We should go shopping together after we get out of here. That would be fun, don't you think? 8D"

Last edited by Pickle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 pm

[kay, I'm really sorry for a slow reply, I accidentally posted on a friend's account...I was over at her house :/]

"It'd probably cheer Ryou up! 8D He's always so sullen, it makes me sad. After all, he never did anything wrong. He lives life to the fullest possible. It's like we're all so different, though..."

Sparklepony whinnied.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

11/30

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:53 am

Marco smiled. "Yes, I can see that he might need some cheering up. I just loooove to go shopping, because they always have the most adorable clothes! <3!" he said happily. He looked over at Ryou, the head that was apparently in a... coma? Hm...

Hearing Sparklepony whinney, Marco looked back over to it and smiled. "homg Sparklepony is sooooooo cuuuuuute~!" he gushed.

((It's okay~ I noticed that. xD))
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:07 am

"Ry likes really rustic stuff. He's old. I mean, we're all the same age, yeah, but I think his soul is older or something. Like he's seen more than us. He shrugged. "Must just be his old fairy-tales getting to me."

Sparklepony grinned.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

13/30

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:18 am

Marco looked a bit confused. "Well, that is interesting. I wonder why that is..." he said thoughfully. [b]"Well, old stuff is pretty cool. People back then had hardly any style, though. I do like those mini tea sets you can find in antique stored, though. <3!" he said happily. He remembered his siver tea set collection back at the cottage and wished he could show it to Max. Oh well... Maybe later, though. 8D That would be fun for them.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 am

"Well, there's some sort of stylish stuff. A lot of really pretty dresses, if you look hard enough. And absolutely gorgeous hats! Yeah, I like those too. Ry got me my first set for Christmas. Of course, our gifts are never really surprises," Max sighed.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

(15/30)

Post by Pickle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 am

Marco smiled. "Yeah, I just lovelovelove those flowery hats. And the dresses are really pretty too, I agree. But the mens clothes! Now that was the problem. They should've been wearing dresses like the women! I'm sure it would look a lot better, you know?" he said. In his opinion it was true; men back then should've dressed better than they had, but what can you do? He sighed. "Well, I suppose presents from your other head wouldn't be such a surprise... It would be great if it was, though. Then you could get yourself a lot of gifts and not even know what you were getting! Now that would be amazing." Marco said, drifting off into thought. He would just love it if he could surprise himself with that pink tea set he saw in the window of an antique shop......
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:36 am

Max nodded. "Oh, completely! Even if they were too tough for dresses, they at least could've added in some color and sparkle, right?"

"Well, sometimes Ry pulls it off. He's good at homemade gifts, and he'll make them when I'm asleep. Lucy's too off to understand."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

17/30

Post by Pickle on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 am

"Yes, they really should have added some glitter." Marco said, nodding his approval. "Oh really? That must be exciting when you recieve a gift from him. That's a very clever thing for Ryou to do. Make sure you tell him I said so when he comes out of his... coma." he said, glancing at Ryou. "How does he do that, anyway?" Marco wondered out loud.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 am

"I have no clue. Ryou's tough, and he's smart. I suppose he figured it out. I'll make sure to tell him...though I've got a feeling it'll be a cold day in hell before he cheers up." Max rolled his eyes.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

19/30

Post by Pickle on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:32 am

Marco nodded slowly.  "Ah...  Well, I wish you luck through that day." he said.  Smiling, he continued, "So, what would you like to talk about now?" he was sort of running out of topics and was hoping that Max had an interesting topic that their conversation could proceed in.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:40 am

"I dunno...hey, I actually don't know that much about you; I believe it would be rather traditional for us to discuss our pasts, right? I mean, isn't that what people normally do?" He blinked. He swore he had just felt Ry twitch. Which wouldn't really make sense.

God, I hate my life, the middle head thought to himself.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

(21/30)

Post by Pickle on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:54 am

"Yeah, I guess it would... Here, I'll tell you a little about me. It's probably just going to be a big bore; unlike most other people I know my history isn't that exciting. Well, I used to live with this other family when I was a hatchling. They had two kids who played with me every day and stuff, then I got older and decided I liked guys. Well, the parents of the children really didn't like that, apparently, and kicked me out after I had been living with them since I was hatched. It was like '8D We love you~!' 'I'm gay~!' 'Get out!' You know? Then I met Pickle and she gave me a place to live. Well, your turn~!" Carlos said. He missed his old family, but if they didn't like his choices then there wasn't really anything that he could do.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:59 am

"Mine's pretty boring, too...Ry, Luci and I were born way way out in the middle of nowhere...We lived pretty normally, built ourselves up a little home...there was never really a thought of women for us. Especially not for Ryou. Lucy lost his mind when Ry made some sort of mistake and summoned a demon or something...it tried to make us insane and he took the hit for us...that's when Ry started being so distant...other than that, I've had as normal a life as you can have living with a person who thinks he's a sammich and a demon-worshipper..." He sighed.

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

23/30

Post by Pickle on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 am

Marco looked a bit surprised. "Well, it's safe to say your past was more exciting than mine, at least. Thanks for letting me know more about you." Marco said cheerfully. He glanced over at Luciano, then looked back to Max. "That's really interesting, though... he lost his mind when a demon was summoned? Wow..." he said. There was a small hint of a pretty impressed tone in his voice.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza7996 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:52 am

"Imma sammich!" Luciano agreed.

"We all hope to bring him back to sane...and to get our own bodies. I adore Ry and Lucy, but I know Ry is unhappy with the life we're living. And Luciano, insane as he is, is still our most amazing, heroic friend. I mean...I'd be pretty messed up, maybe even dead, if it wasn't for him..."

Empty house far away
lost in lonely space

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear

Even light with control
lights outside our homes
wait for every tear

Rayquaza7996
Crazy Snake Lady!

Back to top Go down

25/30!

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 am

Marco smiled. It was really touching, what Lucanio did. He would never have guessed it from the way he acted. Thus goes the saying; 'Never judge a book by it's cover.' "I hope you find some way to bring him back, too." he said with a sweet smile. He turned his middle head and looked at both his left and right, then said jokingly, "I doubt these two could ever do something so heroic, even to protect themselves." The other heads glanced at him with a bit of an annoyed expression on their faces.
Pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum